Liquid Packaging Bag Market Size Analysis
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Liquid Packaging Bag Market grew at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 2,411.3Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 4,318.3Mn by 2032 end.
The demand for liquid packaging bags is expected to increase across various end-use industries, including personal care, pharmaceuticals, home care, food and beverage, and others, throughout the forecast period. Since small vendors may easily produce the product, low-cost input is anticipated to benefit market expansion considerably.
GROWING DEMAND FOR CONVENIENT POUCHES IS EXPECTED TO BOOST THE LIQUID PACKAGING BAG MARKET DURING THE FORECAST PERIOD
The market for liquid packaging bags is anticipated to grow over the forecast period due to rising consumer demand for handy pouches. Another significant element supporting the market expansion throughout the assessment period is the movement in manufacturer preferences toward a cost-effective solution. Additionally, businesses are concentrating on recyclable polymers as a substitute for polythene, presenting the market with sizable changes shortly.
FLUCTUATING RAW MATERIAL PRICES AND STRICT REGULATIONS ON RECYCLABILITY ARE HAMPER THE MARKET GROWTH
One of the key factors anticipated to restrain the growth of the Liquid Packaging Bag Market during the forecast period is the less durability and greater cost of Liquid Packaging Bags, which could cause them to lose market share to wooden boxes or other plastic boxes.
Additionally, they are more likely to have scratches or stains than glass display boxes, which is predicted to slow the market growth for Liquid Packaging bags soon. Another hurdle to the market expansion for acrylic display boxes may be the high investment costs for raw materials.
Growing environmental safety standards challenge the industry for packaging made of Liquid Packaging bags. The purchase of raw materials presents a challenge for manufacturers due to fluctuating or volatile commodity market prices.
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Plastic Liquid Packaging Bag
- PET Liquid Packaging Bag
- HDPE Liquid Packaging Bag
- PP Liquid Packaging Bag
- PVC Liquid Packaging Bag
- Metalized Films Liquid Packaging Bag
- Beverage Liquid Packaging Bag
- Industrial Liquid Packaging Bag
- Lubricant Liquid Packaging Bag
- Consumers’ Liquid Packaging Bag
- Homecare Liquid Packaging Bag
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
What is the significance of an HDPE Liquid Packaging Bag?
The high-density polyethylene, or HDPE. Petroleum is used to create the thermoplastic that is in question. It is frequently sold as a product in bags, pouches, bottles, vials, crates, and films. Additionally, depending on the purpose, it is offered in both flexible and stiff forms.
HDPE packaging has the following qualities: stiffness, chemical resistance, moldability, long shelf life, strength, and affordability. Due to these advantages, it is the most popular type of plastic and is in high demand across various industries. Chemical, pharmaceutical, culinary and beverage, and retail industries are some of its applications.
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- With a market share of 38.9%, APAC is expected to be the most attractive region for liquid packaging bags. This is attributable to developing nations like Japan, China, and India. The expansion of the food and beverage industry, rising disposable income, and increasing public awareness of the need for environmentally friendly packaging options are some key factors propelling the market growth in the area.
- The report predicts that Europe will rule the global liquid packaging bag market over the forecasted timeframe. According to projections, the area will account for 23.0% of global market income. The existence of major competitors in the area and high per capita spending on the packaging are both factors that have contributed to the market’s expansion. Additionally, players are implementing sustainable practices, which is anticipated to help the sector in the future.
Due to numerous foreign and unorganized competitors on the market, the liquid pouch packaging business is fragmented in character.
The key developments of the Global Liquid Packaging Bag Market:
- In April 2021, Hood Container Corporation will acquire Sonoco Display and Packaging. Locations in Arkansas, Iowa, Illinois, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and New Jersey are included in the purchase. Through the initiative, Hood Container can broaden its product selection for Sonoco Display and Packaging’s current clientele while expanding its domestic reach.
- In January 2022, Amcor, a leader in creating environmentally friendly packaging solutions, recently unveiled the AmFiber TM platform of paper-based packaging products. AmFiber seeks to reimagine the potential of conventional paper packaging by providing a wider selection of features and practical benefits to satisfy shifting consumer demands.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Packman Industries
- DS Smith Packaging Limited
- Global-Pak, Inc
- Amcor Limited
- CDF Corporation
- Uflex Ltd.
- Aran Group
- Hood Packaging Corporation
- Danqing Plastic Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd.
- Shenzhen Winld Packaging Material Ltd.
- Dongguan Yason Pack Co., Ltd
- Ruijin Xinchen Technology Co., Ltd.
- Wenzhou Kiwim Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd.
- Jiangyin Huawen Flexible Packaging Co., Ltd.
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
|Historical data available for
||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume, and CAGR from 2022 to 2032
|Key regions covered
||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
|Key countries covered
||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt
|Key segments covered
||By Product Type, End-Use, and Region
||Available upon Request
|Pricing and purchase options
||Available upon Request
- Report Includes
Market Size Data
- Global market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and region
- Regional level market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and country
- Country level market share data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment
- Market attractiveness analysis based on market share index and CAGR index for each of the segments and regions
- Incremental dollar opportunity generated in the forecast period would be indicated
- Key Takeaways, Recommendations, and key investment pockets for the relevant segments would be highlighted
- Macroeconomic factors that impact the market developments
- Market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities) that positively or negatively influence market growth
- Supply Side and Demand Side trends – trends witnessed from buyers and suppliers side
- Production and Consumption Gap Analysis – analysis of gap between production and consumption in any geography to fulfil unmet demand
- Trade analysis and analysis of key supply and demand hubs
- Identification of hotbed opportunities existing in the market
- Porter’s and PEST analysis to understand the business environment of the geography
- Regulatory scenario – Identification of key sector specific and trade regulations, and assessment of whether it helps or hinder market development & growth
- Regional-level product pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future product offerings across each product type
- Historical and projected pricing trends of the product which helps in determining the product’s price and/or services beneficial for companies product lifecycle
- Cost teardown analysis and key factors impacting pricing
Value Chain Analysis
- Country-wise list of raw material suppliers
- Raw material price trends and buyers’ sentiment
- Overview of Intelligent Sourcing Technique
- Raw material procurement requirements
- Vendor selection criteria
- Country-wise list of product manufacturers
- Country-wise list of distributors/traders
- Country-wise list of end-users
- End-Users/Customers consumption mapping
- Key End-Users/Customers client list
- Country-wise list of other key channel partners
- Average profitability margins
- Regional value chain dynamics
- Market shares and production capacities of key players
- Tier structure analysis of market
- Comprehensive competition dashboard representing the top 10-15 players in the market
- Individual company profiles of top 15 to 20 manufacturers
- Business Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Financials
- Recent Developments
- SWOT Analysis
North America: U.S., Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Central America, Rest of Latin America
Western Europe: Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Romania, Rest of Western Europe
Eastern Europe: Russia & Belarus, Balkan Countries, Baltic Countries, Central Asia, Rest of Eastern Europe
Middle East & Africa: KSA, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
East Asia: China, Japan, South Korea
South Asia & Pacific: India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific
Why Choose CVC Market Research?;
- Specialized market research company
- Impeccable and deep industry expertise
- Wide range of offerings
- Robust research methodology and statistical models with least deviation
- Extensive reports and full-service consulting
- Expert panel sanctioned industry outlook
- Growth dynamics for calculated investments
- Tri-level quality guarantee
- 6 months unlimited post-sales support
- Regular planned and contracted report updates
Frequently Asked Questions
In the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0%.
Growing demand for convenient pouches is expected to boost the liquid packaging bag market during the forecast period.
Major global Liquid Packaging Bag Market players are Packman Industries, DS Smith Packaging Limited, Global-Pak, Inc, Amcor Limited, CDF Corporation, Uflex Ltd., Aran Group, Hood Packaging Corporation, Danqing Plastic Packaging & Printing Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Winld Packaging Material Ltd., Dongguan Yason Pack Co., Ltd, Ruijin Xinchen Technology Co., Ltd., Wenzhou Kiwim Plastic Packaging Co., Ltd., Jiangyin Huawen Flexible Packaging Co., Ltd.
Fluctuating raw material prices and strict regulations on recyclability are hampering the market growth.
Asia Pacific Region is expected to account for the largest market revenue share in the Global Liquid Packaging Bag market.