Global Graphene Nanocomposites Market Size Analysis
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Graphene Nanocomposites Market was worth US$ 194.6 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.9% over the forecast period. While the historical CAGR is 24.3%, the market is expected to hit US$ 2,464.2 Mn by 2032 end.
Due to its remarkable electrical characteristics, such as electrical conductivity, high mobility, and ballistic transport at room temperature, graphene nanocomposites are mostly used in the electronic industry. Sales of graphene oxide will continue to be driven by increased demand for its use in electronics and optics, as well as in medicine and biotechnology for cellular imaging, drug delivery, and cancer therapy.
GROWTH IN THE ELECTRONICS INDUSTRY IMPACTS SALES OF GRAPHENE NANOCOMPOSITES
Globally, the electronics sector has continued to advance due to technological development. The necessity to use more modern, effective materials in the electronics industry is anticipated to increase demand.
In the electronics sector, graphene nanocomposites have a wide range of uses. They offer an affordable option for versatile radio frequency identification (RFID) tags. They are being utilized more frequently to improve electronic and semiconductors like sensors, capacitors, and thin film transistors. The substance is also applied to conductible coatings and printed electronics.
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Graphene Oxide (GO)
- Graphene Nano Platelets (GNP)
- Graphene Polymer
- Electro Catalysts
- High-Performance Materials
- Biomedical Materials
By End-Use Industry:
- Building & Construction
- Electronics & Electrical
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Which is the leading end-use industry of Graphene Nanocomposites?
The huge surface area, high stability, strong charge carrier mobility, and high conductivity of graphene nanocomposites make the capacity to store and accumulate charge. The product has applications for energy generation and storage technologies such as solar cells, batteries, fuel cells, supercapacitors, and hydrogen storage cells.
Due to its excellent energy storage capacity, the material is also used in lithium-ion batteries. Sales of graphene nanocomposites will benefit from these characteristics throughout the evaluation period.
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa.
- With a market share of 38.7% for graphene nanocomposites throughout the projection period, North America is anticipated to see rising demand. It is due to emerging economies’ electrical and electronics industries experiencing tremendous expansion.
- China is anticipated to continue to be one of the top nations worldwide for developing graphene nanocomposites. Manufacturers of graphene nanocomposites in China are investing in new product development and innovation, including novel silicon graphene nanocomposites for lithium-ion batteries. In the upcoming years, this is anticipated to increase demand in the China market.
Leading competitors in the graphene nanocomposites market are focusing on integrating proprietary and environmentally friendly technologies for graphene manufacturing and investing in strategic business agreements for the commercialization of graphene. In addition, to obtain a competitive edge, players are concentrating on research and development to investigate new application areas of graphene nanocomposites that can serve more end uses.
The key developments in the Global Graphene Nanocomposites Market are:
- In January 2021, by using its unique HDPLAS technology, which revolutionizes repeatable performance and continues the commercialization of nanomaterials, Haydale Graphene Industries Plc began producing graphene.
- In March 2021, Innovate UK Loans Limited granted a GBP 1 million loan facility to Haydale Graphene Industries plc. Haydale intends to increase its production of functionalized nanomaterials, such as graphene, to over 30 tonnes annually with the assistance of Innovate UK.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Versarien Plc
- Haydale Graphene Industries Plc
- Graphenea S.A
- Applied Graphene Materials PLC
- Taiwan Graphene Co., Ltd.
- Ningbo Moxi Technology Co., Ltd
- Graphene Tech, S.L.
- XG Sciences Inc.
- NanoXplore, Inc
- Directa Plus Plc
- Aztrong Inc.
Global Graphene Nanocomposites Market 2022-2032: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Assessment of the historical and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and its contribution to the parent market
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Key product innovations and regulatory framework
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
|Historical data available for
||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume, and CAGR from 2022 to 2030
|Key regions covered
||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
|Key countries covered
||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt
|Key segments covered
||By Product Type, Application, End-Use Industry, and Region
||Available upon Request
|Pricing and purchase options
||Available upon Request
- Report Includes
Market Size Data
- Global market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and region
- Regional level market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and country
- Country level market share data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment
- Market attractiveness analysis based on market share index and CAGR index for each of the segments and regions
- Incremental dollar opportunity generated in the forecast period would be indicated
- Key Takeaways, Recommendations, and key investment pockets for the relevant segments would be highlighted
- Macroeconomic factors that impact the market developments
- Market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities) that positively or negatively influence market growth
- Supply Side and Demand Side trends – trends witnessed from buyers and suppliers side
- Production and Consumption Gap Analysis – analysis of gap between production and consumption in any geography to fulfil unmet demand
- Trade analysis and analysis of key supply and demand hubs
- Identification of hotbed opportunities existing in the market
- Porter’s and PEST analysis to understand the business environment of the geography
- Regulatory scenario – Identification of key sector specific and trade regulations, and assessment of whether it helps or hinder market development & growth
- Regional-level product pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future product offerings across each product type
- Historical and projected pricing trends of the product which helps in determining the product’s price and/or services beneficial for companies product lifecycle
- Cost teardown analysis and key factors impacting pricing
Value Chain Analysis
- Country-wise list of raw material suppliers
- Raw material price trends and buyers’ sentiment
- Overview of Intelligent Sourcing Technique
- Raw material procurement requirements
- Vendor selection criteria
- Country-wise list of product manufacturers
- Country-wise list of distributors/traders
- Country-wise list of end-users
- End-Users/Customers consumption mapping
- Key End-Users/Customers client list
- Country-wise list of other key channel partners
- Average profitability margins
- Regional value chain dynamics
- Market shares and production capacities of key players
- Tier structure analysis of market
- Comprehensive competition dashboard representing the top 10-15 players in the market
- Individual company profiles of top 15 to 20 manufacturers
- Business Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Financials
- Recent Developments
- SWOT Analysis
North America: U.S., Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Central America, Rest of Latin America
Western Europe: Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Romania, Rest of Western Europe
Eastern Europe: Russia & Belarus, Balkan Countries, Baltic Countries, Central Asia, Rest of Eastern Europe
Middle East & Africa: KSA, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
East Asia: China, Japan, South Korea
South Asia & Pacific: India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific
Why Choose CVC Market Research?;
- Specialized market research company
- Impeccable and deep industry expertise
- Wide range of offerings
- Robust research methodology and statistical models with least deviation
- Extensive reports and full-service consulting
- Expert panel sanctioned industry outlook
- Growth dynamics for calculated investments
- Tri-level quality guarantee
- 6 months unlimited post-sales support
- Regular planned and contracted report updates
Frequently Asked Questions
In the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 28.9%.
Globally, the electronics sector has continued to advance due to technological development. The necessity to use more modern, effective materials in the electronics industry is anticipated to increase the demand
Key Global Graphene Nanocomposites Market players are Versarien Plc, Haydale Graphene Industries Plc, Graphenea S.A, Applied Graphene Materials PLC, Taiwan Graphene Co., Ltd., Ningbo Moxi Technology Co., Ltd, Graphene Tech, S.L., XG Sciences Inc., NanoXplore, Inc, Directa Plus Plc, Aztrong Inc.
North America is expected to account for the largest market revenue share in the Global Graphene Nanocomposites Market.