Oral Dosing Cups Market Size Analysis
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Oral Dosing Cups Market grew at a CAGR of 5.5% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 601.2Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,118.0Mn by 2032 end.
The prevalence of accurate dosing for pediatric patients can be blamed for the market for oral dosing cups’ slow growth rate. The need for oral drug delivery is growing due to the availability of medications in liquid form. Additionally, companies active in the oral dosing cup market are developing a range of goods to meet demand.
TARGETING OVER-THE-COUNTER MEDICINES
The need for dose-delivery devices for over-the-counter (OTC) liquid medicinal items has sharply increased. Sales of oral dosage cups for elixirs, syrups, and suspensions are significant; these cups are designed to help the end user, such as a parent, patient, or caregiver, accurately dispense the medicine. So that they can increase sales, manufacturers are attempting to gain the loyalty of pharmacies and pharmacy chains.
The increase in over-the-counter drug sales is expected to fuel global demand for oral dosage containers. According to the Consumer Healthcare Products Association (CHPA), retail sales of over-the-counter medications are expected to reach nearly US$37 billion in 2021. This number suggests promising growth opportunities for the oral dosing cups market.
VARIETY KEEPS THE SALES PUSHING
Another important tactic used by players in the oral dosing cup industry is product diversity. The usability of oral dosage cups is one of the primary factors in product differentiation. Major manufacturers have started branching out from their typical product manufacturing processes to produce both disposable and reusable oral dosage cups.
The risk of contamination is reduced by the disposable oral dosage cups, which may be thrown away after use. These are typically promoted in industrialized countries because of the great awareness of hygiene. Nevertheless, reusable dosing cups are being promoted and advertised for sale in developing nations.
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- <5 ml
- 5 ml – 15 ml
- 15 ml – 25 ml
- >25 ml
- Retail Pharmacy
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Which product type is increasing in its demand in the anticipated period?
Due to the rising cancer rates in the elderly and pediatric populations, the disposable oral dosing cups market is predicted to expand at the fastest rate, 4.3%, during the projected period.
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- With a market share of 46.5%, the Asia Pacific region is expected to provide numerous prospects for expansion of the oral dosing cup industry. Asia Pacific is expected to increase at a significant growth rate throughout the projected period due to the enormous population, particularly in India, and improved healthcare facilities in other developing countries within this area. Unfortunately, a huge portion of the Indian population lacks access to adequate healthcare and medical supplies, creating the potential for the oral dosing cups industry to expand.
- On the global market for oral dosing cups, North America holds a market share of 19.0%. Nations are driving north America’s oral dosing cup market like Canada and the United States. With the largest market share of these two nations, the United States is in the lead. The forecast period anticipates a significant increase in the market for oral dosing cups due to rising government investments by the U.S. and Canadian governments and rising healthcare spending by those same governments.
Major manufacturers of dosing cups want to increase their production capacity by stepping up their production facilities to meet the rising demand. Additionally, the producers of oral dosage cups aim to expand their global reach by merging and buying local market competitors.
The recent developments of the Global Oral Dosing Cups Market:
- In February 2022, Comar, Inc., a leading provider of bespoke assembly, medical devices, and specialty packaging solutions announced the acquisition of Automatic Plastics Ltd., a producer of injection-molded goods primarily used in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- In June 2020, by constructing a new factory, Comar altered its course on the East Coast, increasing its capacity.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Comar, Inc.
- Stiplastics S.A.S
- Argo S.A.
- Gramß GmbH Kunststoffverarbeitung,
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Yuyao Liantong Plastic & Mould Co. Ltd.
- Medline Industries Inc.
- Origin Pharma Packaging
- Adelphi Healthcare Packaging
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
|Historical data available for
||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume, and CAGR from 2022 to 2032
|Key regions covered
||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
|Key countries covered
||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt
|Key segments covered
||By Product Type, Capacity, End-Use, and Region
||Available upon Request
|Pricing and purchase options
||Available upon Request
- Report Includes
Market Size Data
- Global market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and region
- Regional level market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and country
- Country level market share data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment
- Market attractiveness analysis based on market share index and CAGR index for each of the segments and regions
- Incremental dollar opportunity generated in the forecast period would be indicated
- Key Takeaways, Recommendations, and key investment pockets for the relevant segments would be highlighted
- Macroeconomic factors that impact the market developments
- Market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities) that positively or negatively influence market growth
- Supply Side and Demand Side trends – trends witnessed from buyers and suppliers side
- Production and Consumption Gap Analysis – analysis of gap between production and consumption in any geography to fulfil unmet demand
- Trade analysis and analysis of key supply and demand hubs
- Identification of hotbed opportunities existing in the market
- Porter’s and PEST analysis to understand the business environment of the geography
- Regulatory scenario – Identification of key sector specific and trade regulations, and assessment of whether it helps or hinder market development & growth
- Regional-level product pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future product offerings across each product type
- Historical and projected pricing trends of the product which helps in determining the product’s price and/or services beneficial for companies product lifecycle
- Cost teardown analysis and key factors impacting pricing
Value Chain Analysis
- Country-wise list of raw material suppliers
- Raw material price trends and buyers’ sentiment
- Overview of Intelligent Sourcing Technique
- Raw material procurement requirements
- Vendor selection criteria
- Country-wise list of product manufacturers
- Country-wise list of distributors/traders
- Country-wise list of end-users
- End-Users/Customers consumption mapping
- Key End-Users/Customers client list
- Country-wise list of other key channel partners
- Average profitability margins
- Regional value chain dynamics
- Market shares and production capacities of key players
- Tier structure analysis of market
- Comprehensive competition dashboard representing the top 10-15 players in the market
- Individual company profiles of top 15 to 20 manufacturers
- Business Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Financials
- Recent Developments
- SWOT Analysis
North America: U.S., Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Central America, Rest of Latin America
Western Europe: Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Romania, Rest of Western Europe
Eastern Europe: Russia & Belarus, Balkan Countries, Baltic Countries, Central Asia, Rest of Eastern Europe
Middle East & Africa: KSA, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
East Asia: China, Japan, South Korea
South Asia & Pacific: India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific
Why Choose CVC Market Research?;
- Specialized market research company
- Impeccable and deep industry expertise
- Wide range of offerings
- Robust research methodology and statistical models with least deviation
- Extensive reports and full-service consulting
- Expert panel sanctioned industry outlook
- Growth dynamics for calculated investments
- Tri-level quality guarantee
- 6 months unlimited post-sales support
- Regular planned and contracted report updates
Frequently Asked Questions
In the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4%.
Targeting over-the-counter medicines.
Major global Oral Dosing Cups Market players are Comar, Inc., Stiplastics S.A.S, Argo S.A., Gramß GmbH Kunststoffverarbeitung, Eastman Chemical Company, Yuyao Liantong Plastic & Mould Co. Ltd., Medline Industries Inc., Origin Pharma Packaging, Adelphi Healthcare Packaging
Asia Pacific Region is expected to account for the largest market revenue share in the Global Oral Dosing Cups market.