Gift Boxes Market Size Analysis
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Gift Boxes Market grew at a CAGR of 5.3% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 3,146.7Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 5,477.8Mn by 2032 end.
Due to the widespread use of food and drink items like toys, ice cream, chocolate, and wine, gift boxes are in high demand. When food products are presented in gift boxes, they look more glossy and enticing.
In addition to these items, gift boxes are also used for packaging jewelry, electronics, toys, artwork, personal care products, cosmetics, and other commodities. The most popular materials used to construct gift boxes are paperboard, plastic, tin, and aluminum.
E-COMMERCE IS ONE OF THE ASPECTS THAT INFLUENCE THE GROWTH OF THE GIFT BOX MARKET
One factor that affects the growth of the gift box market is e-commerce. Because gift boxes are used for packaging goods to ensure the safe delivery of the product, the development of the gift box packaging sector is significantly impacted by the growth of the e-commerce market.
Gift boxes are no longer only used to keep goods safe from harm; they also have some distinctive qualities, including toughness, reusability, and a pleasing aesthetic. Due to various better qualities over alternatives, the gift box market is expanding worldwide.
GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS RELATED TO FOOD SAFETY AND STANDARDS ARE EXPECTED TO IMPEDE THE MARKET GROWTH
The development of the market is anticipated to be hampered by government laws about food safety and requirements for preventing the quality of food products from declining owing to gift box packaging. Additionally, fierce competition among the top players in the market raises barriers to entry for new competitors and limits market expansion.
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Raw Material:
- Plastic Gift Boxes
- Paper Gift Boxes
- Other Raw Material Gift Boxes
By Product Outlook:
- Slide Sleeve Gift Boxes
- Telescopic Gift Boxes
- Gift Boxes for Consumer Goods
- Gift Boxes for Food and Beverages
- Gift Boxes for Electronic Devices
- Gift Boxes for Cosmetics and Personal Care Products
By Printing Technology:
- Lithography Printed Gift Boxes
- Flexography Printed Gift Boxes
- Electrophotography Technology Printed Gift Boxes
- Dry Toner Printed Gift Boxes
- Liquid Toner Printed Gift Boxes
- Inkjet Photography Technology Printed Gift Boxes
- Other Printed Gift Boxes
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Which raw material is most preferred in the market?
The Paper Gift Boxes segment holds the largest market share during the forecast period. The factors that can be attributed to the growing demand for paper packaging owing to properties such as benefits such as reusability, durability, and attractive appearance fueling this segment’s need.
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- Due to the expanding retail industry, which offers opportunities to establish newer distribution channels for gift-wrapping products, the Asia Pacific region is predicted to grow faster, with a market share of 41.6%.
- Brands have continually experimented with novel gifting ideas for various occasions and events, which has fueled European market expansion. Increasingly, people prefer experiences to merely material things. Europeans have changed their preferences from financial presents to experiences in only a few years.
The creation and release of new products are the focus of the major market participants. These companies use tactics like mergers and acquisitions to increase their market position.
The key developments in the Global Gift Boxes Market:
In October 2019, to support dropship services in Houston, Chameleon Like introduced a custom packaging and gift box line with a large selection of 200 stock designs of boxes.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Qingdao Hongrui Industry Co. Ltd
- Shenzhen Fuxiang Gifts & Packaging Co. Ltd
- Bayley’s Boxes
- Varanna Industries
- Shanghai Xianrong Packing Co., Ltd.
- Om Express Print Pack Private Limited
- Valtenna Industria Cartotecnia
- Shenzhen Tianya Paper Products Co. Ltd.
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
|Historical data available for
||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume, and CAGR from 2022 to 2032
|Key regions covered
||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
|Key countries covered
||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt
|Key segments covered
||By Raw Material, Product Outlook, End-Use, Printing Technology, and Region
||Available upon Request
|Pricing and purchase options
||Available upon Request
- Report Includes
Market Size Data
- Global market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and region
- Regional level market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and country
- Country level market share data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment
- Market attractiveness analysis based on market share index and CAGR index for each of the segments and regions
- Incremental dollar opportunity generated in the forecast period would be indicated
- Key Takeaways, Recommendations, and key investment pockets for the relevant segments would be highlighted
- Macroeconomic factors that impact the market developments
- Market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities) that positively or negatively influence market growth
- Supply Side and Demand Side trends – trends witnessed from buyers and suppliers side
- Production and Consumption Gap Analysis – analysis of gap between production and consumption in any geography to fulfil unmet demand
- Trade analysis and analysis of key supply and demand hubs
- Identification of hotbed opportunities existing in the market
- Porter’s and PEST analysis to understand the business environment of the geography
- Regulatory scenario – Identification of key sector specific and trade regulations, and assessment of whether it helps or hinder market development & growth
- Regional-level product pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future product offerings across each product type
- Historical and projected pricing trends of the product which helps in determining the product’s price and/or services beneficial for companies product lifecycle
- Cost teardown analysis and key factors impacting pricing
Value Chain Analysis
- Country-wise list of raw material suppliers
- Raw material price trends and buyers’ sentiment
- Overview of Intelligent Sourcing Technique
- Raw material procurement requirements
- Vendor selection criteria
- Country-wise list of product manufacturers
- Country-wise list of distributors/traders
- Country-wise list of end-users
- End-Users/Customers consumption mapping
- Key End-Users/Customers client list
- Country-wise list of other key channel partners
- Average profitability margins
- Regional value chain dynamics
- Market shares and production capacities of key players
- Tier structure analysis of market
- Comprehensive competition dashboard representing the top 10-15 players in the market
- Individual company profiles of top 15 to 20 manufacturers
- Business Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Financials
- Recent Developments
- SWOT Analysis
North America: U.S., Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Central America, Rest of Latin America
Western Europe: Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Romania, Rest of Western Europe
Eastern Europe: Russia & Belarus, Balkan Countries, Baltic Countries, Central Asia, Rest of Eastern Europe
Middle East & Africa: KSA, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
East Asia: China, Japan, South Korea
South Asia & Pacific: India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific
Why Choose CVC Market Research?;
- Specialized market research company
- Impeccable and deep industry expertise
- Wide range of offerings
- Robust research methodology and statistical models with least deviation
- Extensive reports and full-service consulting
- Expert panel sanctioned industry outlook
- Growth dynamics for calculated investments
- Tri-level quality guarantee
- 6 months unlimited post-sales support
- Regular planned and contracted report updates
Frequently Asked Questions
In the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.7%.
E-commerce is one of the aspects that influence the growth of the gift box market.
Major global Gift Boxes Market players are Qingdao Hongrui Industry Co. Ltd, Shenzhen Fuxiang Gifts & Packaging Co. Ltd, Bayley’s Boxes, Varanna Industries, Shanghai Xianrong Packing Co., Ltd., Om Express Print Pack Private Limited, Valtenna Industria Cartotecnia, Shenzhen Tianya Paper Products Co. Ltd.
Government regulations related to food safety and standards are expected to impede the market growth.
Asia Pacific Region is expected to account for the largest market revenue share in the Global Gift Boxes market.