Aluminum Tubes Market Size Analysis
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Aluminum Tubes Market grew at a CAGR of 4.5% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1,641.3 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2,750.9 Mn by 2032 end.
Tube packaging is gaining popularity among packaging makers worldwide in the cosmetics and oral care industries. Unique qualities of aluminum material include ease of molding, low weight, resistance to corrosion, etc.
Manufacturers are now more commonly used aluminum than other alternatives because of its superior packing qualities. The market for aluminum tubes worldwide is growing due to these causes.
ORAL CARE & COSMETIC SEGMENT WILL PROPEL THE MARKET
In the cosmetics business, where the majority of haircare, skincare, makeup, and other products are produced, aluminum tubes have a variety of uses. Typically, these tubes are squeeze or twist tubes with various attached caps, including nozzle caps, stand-up caps, flip-top caps, and others. Aluminum tubes are in high demand in the cosmetic and oral care industries because of their potential to protect the inside product from airborne contaminants, vapors, UV radiation, etc.
These elements are pressuring producers to expand the variety of aluminum tubes they offer. For instance, Hankel released hair color in boxes to their portfolio in November 2021. The lines are made of 100% recyclable aluminum to promote environmentally friendly packaging options. These user-friendly aluminum tubes that can be recycled shield the product from the elements. Professionals and consumers face future market expansion and higher demand for aluminum tubes.
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Tube Type:
- Squeeze Tube
- Twist Tube
- Stand-up cap
- Nozzle Cap
- Flip Top Cap
- Other Caps
- Less than 50 ml
- 50 to 100 ml
- 100 to 150 ml
- Above 150 ml
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Which is the most important tube type segment in the Aluminum Tubes market?
Twist Tube is the most important tube type segment in the Aluminum Tubes market.
Which end-user is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period?
Pharmaceuticals are expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period.
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- The Asia Pacific region dominated 43.1% of the global market for aluminum tubes. Due to the increased need for easy packaging solutions across many industries, including personal care, cosmetics, and pharmaceutical, the area will experience considerable expansion over the forecast period.
- On the global market for aluminum tubes, the Europe area accounts for 26% of the market. Because the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries are increasingly adopting creative and sustainable packaging solutions, this region’s market is expected to account for a sizeable share.
These actions have enabled market participants to increase their clientele and revenue. With the increasing demand for aluminum tubes in the worldwide industry, market players can anticipate attractive growth prospects in the future.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Montebello Packaging
- Alltub Group
- Norsk Hydro
- Linhardt GmbH & Co.
- Perfect Containers Pvt. Ltd.
- Tubettificio M. Favia s.r.l.
- Oriental Containers Pvt. Ltd
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
|Historical data available for
||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume, and CAGR from 2022 to 2032
|Key regions covered
||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
|Key countries covered
||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt
|Key segments covered
||By Tube Type, Product, Capacity, End-User, and Region
||Available upon Request
|Pricing and purchase options
||Available upon Request
- Report Includes
Market Size Data
- Global market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and region
- Regional level market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and country
- Country level market share data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment
- Market attractiveness analysis based on market share index and CAGR index for each of the segments and regions
- Incremental dollar opportunity generated in the forecast period would be indicated
- Key Takeaways, Recommendations, and key investment pockets for the relevant segments would be highlighted
- Macroeconomic factors that impact the market developments
- Market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities) that positively or negatively influence market growth
- Supply Side and Demand Side trends – trends witnessed from buyers and suppliers side
- Production and Consumption Gap Analysis – analysis of gap between production and consumption in any geography to fulfil unmet demand
- Trade analysis and analysis of key supply and demand hubs
- Identification of hotbed opportunities existing in the market
- Porter’s and PEST analysis to understand the business environment of the geography
- Regulatory scenario – Identification of key sector specific and trade regulations, and assessment of whether it helps or hinder market development & growth
- Regional-level product pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future product offerings across each product type
- Historical and projected pricing trends of the product which helps in determining the product’s price and/or services beneficial for companies product lifecycle
- Cost teardown analysis and key factors impacting pricing
Value Chain Analysis
- Country-wise list of raw material suppliers
- Raw material price trends and buyers’ sentiment
- Overview of Intelligent Sourcing Technique
- Raw material procurement requirements
- Vendor selection criteria
- Country-wise list of product manufacturers
- Country-wise list of distributors/traders
- Country-wise list of end-users
- End-Users/Customers consumption mapping
- Key End-Users/Customers client list
- Country-wise list of other key channel partners
- Average profitability margins
- Regional value chain dynamics
- Market shares and production capacities of key players
- Tier structure analysis of market
- Comprehensive competition dashboard representing the top 10-15 players in the market
- Individual company profiles of top 15 to 20 manufacturers
- Business Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Financials
- Recent Developments
- SWOT Analysis
North America: U.S., Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Central America, Rest of Latin America
Western Europe: Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Romania, Rest of Western Europe
Eastern Europe: Russia & Belarus, Balkan Countries, Baltic Countries, Central Asia, Rest of Eastern Europe
Middle East & Africa: KSA, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
East Asia: China, Japan, South Korea
South Asia & Pacific: India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific
Why Choose CVC Market Research?;
- Specialized market research company
- Impeccable and deep industry expertise
- Wide range of offerings
- Robust research methodology and statistical models with least deviation
- Extensive reports and full-service consulting
- Expert panel sanctioned industry outlook
- Growth dynamics for calculated investments
- Tri-level quality guarantee
- 6 months unlimited post-sales support
- Regular planned and contracted report updates
Frequently Asked Questions
In the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3%.
The oral care & cosmetic segment will propel the market
Major global Aluminum Tubes Market players are Montebello Packaging, Alltub Group, Norsk Hydro, Linhardt GmbH & Co., Perfect Containers Pvt. Ltd., Tubettificio M. Favia s.r.l., Oriental Containers Pvt. Ltd
Asia Pacific Region is expected to account for the largest market revenue share in the Global Aluminum Tubes market.