Aluminum Foil Lids Market Size Analysis
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Aluminum Foil Lids Market grew at a CAGR of 4.6% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1547.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2,593.8 Mn by 2032 end.
Typically, aluminum foil lids are precut to the dimensions of cups, trays, jars, etc., to provide producers with convenience and facilitate installation. Aluminum foil lids are becoming more widely used worldwide since they provide good barrier capabilities against outside light, air, and gases to preserve the aroma and protect food items stored in containers.
THE RISE IN THE NEED FOR ALUMINUM FOILS CONTAINER IN THE PACKAGING INDUSTRY AUGMENTS MARKET GROWTH
The rise in demand for aluminum foil containers in the packaging industry due to their light quotient and flexible component that competes with the rigid packaging sector are major factors that are anticipated to propel the growth of the aluminum foil container market in the foreseeable period. The packaging industry’s advancements are projected to increase the demand for aluminum foil containers.
Furthermore, it is predicted that the dependence on strong materials will temper market growth for aluminum foil containers. On the other hand, the market for aluminium foil containers is anticipated to experience growth challenges during the timeline due to a lack of appropriate recycling procedures.
Market Segments Covered in Report
By Sealing Type:
- Heat Seal
- Sealant Coating
By Embossing Type:
- Embossed Lids
- Unembossed Lids
- Wrapper Foils
- Containers Foils
- Foil Lids
- Blister Packs
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Dairy and dairy products
- Ready-to-eat meals
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Which is the most important embossing type segment in the Aluminum Foil Lids market?
Embossed Lids are the most important embossing type segment in the Aluminum Foil Lids market.
Which end-use is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period?
Pharmaceutical is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period.
Which application is increasing in demand?
In 2021, wrapper foils accounted for more than 20.0% of the market’s revenue, and this trend is expected to persist throughout the forecast period.
The regions analyzed for the market include North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa.
- The North American region is expected to rise steadily, with a predicted market share of 31.9% throughout the projection period. This area currently accounts for 19% of the market share for aluminum foil lids. The consistent rise of this region is linked to expanding packaged food and beverage product consumption, which will drive up demand for aluminum foil lids.
- The market share of aluminum foil lids worldwide that the Europe area accounts for is 14%. Governmental programs to promote food exports and decarbonization goals are a couple of the market-moving elements in this region.
The market is highly fragmented and competitive due to the presence of several companies on a global scale. Companies must also compete with plastic, glass, and paper packaging alternatives. To remain competitive in the market, they must engage with customers frequently. Companies are investing in enlarging their manufacturing facilities in response to rising product demand.
Some of the key developments that have taken place in the Aluminum Foil Lids Market include:
- In August 2021, Amcor Ltd. and Michigan State University joined forces to assist creativity and talent in developing sustainable packaging in the future. Amcor made a sustained investment of more than US$ 10 million to create the next generation of ethical packaging.
- In June 2022, delivering the best packaging solutions for people and the environment is a top priority for Winpak Ltd., a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality packaging materials for perishable food, beverages, and healthcare products. The business stated that its largest plant in North America had been awarded the most recent ISCC (International Sustainability and Carbon Certification) PLUS Certificate.
A list of some of the key suppliers present in the market are:
- Winpak Ltd.
- Amcor Limited
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- CLONDALKIN GROUP
- Watershed Packaging Ltd.
- Bemis Inc.
- Tadbik Ltd.
- Daga Poly Laminators Private Limited
- Purusharth Packaging
- Able Packaging Company
- Bright Packing Co., Ltd.
- Jiangyin Jinlai Aluminum Plastic Packi.
Report Coverage and Highlights
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
|Historical data available for
||USD Million for Value and Tons for Volume, and CAGR from 2022 to 2032
|Key regions covered
||North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Africa
|Key countries covered
||US, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt
|Key segments covered
||By Type, Sealing Type, Embossing Type, Application, End-Use, and Region
||Available upon Request
|Pricing and purchase options
||Available upon Request
- Report Includes
Market Size Data
- Global market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and region
- Regional level market size data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment and country
- Country level market share data, historical (2018 to 2022) and forecast (2023 to 2033), by each segment
- Market attractiveness analysis based on market share index and CAGR index for each of the segments and regions
- Incremental dollar opportunity generated in the forecast period would be indicated
- Key Takeaways, Recommendations, and key investment pockets for the relevant segments would be highlighted
- Macroeconomic factors that impact the market developments
- Market dynamics (Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities) that positively or negatively influence market growth
- Supply Side and Demand Side trends – trends witnessed from buyers and suppliers side
- Production and Consumption Gap Analysis – analysis of gap between production and consumption in any geography to fulfil unmet demand
- Trade analysis and analysis of key supply and demand hubs
- Identification of hotbed opportunities existing in the market
- Porter’s and PEST analysis to understand the business environment of the geography
- Regulatory scenario – Identification of key sector specific and trade regulations, and assessment of whether it helps or hinder market development & growth
- Regional-level product pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future product offerings across each product type
- Historical and projected pricing trends of the product which helps in determining the product’s price and/or services beneficial for companies product lifecycle
- Cost teardown analysis and key factors impacting pricing
Value Chain Analysis
- Country-wise list of raw material suppliers
- Raw material price trends and buyers’ sentiment
- Overview of Intelligent Sourcing Technique
- Raw material procurement requirements
- Vendor selection criteria
- Country-wise list of product manufacturers
- Country-wise list of distributors/traders
- Country-wise list of end-users
- End-Users/Customers consumption mapping
- Key End-Users/Customers client list
- Country-wise list of other key channel partners
- Average profitability margins
- Regional value chain dynamics
- Market shares and production capacities of key players
- Tier structure analysis of market
- Comprehensive competition dashboard representing the top 10-15 players in the market
- Individual company profiles of top 15 to 20 manufacturers
- Business Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Key Financials
- Recent Developments
- SWOT Analysis
North America: U.S., Canada
Latin America: Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Central America, Rest of Latin America
Western Europe: Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Romania, Rest of Western Europe
Eastern Europe: Russia & Belarus, Balkan Countries, Baltic Countries, Central Asia, Rest of Eastern Europe
Middle East & Africa: KSA, UAE, Turkey, Israel, Northern Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa
East Asia: China, Japan, South Korea
South Asia & Pacific: India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of South Asia & Pacific
Why Choose CVC Market Research?;
- Specialized market research company
- Impeccable and deep industry expertise
- Wide range of offerings
- Robust research methodology and statistical models with least deviation
- Extensive reports and full-service consulting
- Expert panel sanctioned industry outlook
- Growth dynamics for calculated investments
- Tri-level quality guarantee
- 6 months unlimited post-sales support
- Regular planned and contracted report updates
Frequently Asked Questions
In the forecast period between 2022 and 2032, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3%.
The rise in the need for aluminum foils container in the packaging industry augments market growth.
Major global Aluminum Foil Lids Market players are Winpak Ltd., Amcor Limited, Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, CLONDALKIN GROUP, Watershed Packaging Ltd., Bemis Inc., Tadbik Ltd., Daga Poly Laminators Private Limited, Purusharth Packaging, Able Packaging Company, Bright Packing Co., Ltd., Jiangyin Jinlai Aluminum Plastic Packing.
North America is expected to account for the largest market revenue share in the Global Aluminum Foil Lids market.