Vinyl Flooring Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the current valuation of the Global Vinyl Flooring Market is worth US$ 25,647.9 Mn in 2022. The market value of stainless steel is expected to reach US$ 46,805.5 Mn by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 6.2% over the forecast period.
The construction sector uses vinyl flooring extensively as robust flooring. This type is more moisture-resistant, durable, and easier to maintain than other flooring options. Vinyl floor coverings will drive the market to improve interior appearance, aesthetics, and comfort for foot traffic in numerous residential and commercial structures.
Additionally, consumers’ propensity for eco-friendly flooring options will boost product demand everywhere. The market will experience expansion due to the adoption of slip-resistant, stain-resistant, and waterproof floor coverings in residential homes, buildings, and business and healthcare institutions.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that consumers have been able to change their lifestyles and invest in opulent housing projects or renovation and remodeling of their current homes, thanks to the rise in their disposable income over the past several years. During the projected period, it is anticipated that the increase would aid the expansion of the worldwide vinyl flooring market in demand for home maintenance.
The commercial sector is anticipated to account for more than half of the global market’s revenue throughout the forecast period. This expansion is related to the increased building of offices, medical facilities, and hospitals across the globe. Additionally, it is projected that rising remodeling and renovation projects in retail and commercial locations will fuel the market for vinyl sheets.
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/vinyl-flooring-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Vinyl Flooring Market
- Based on the application, the commercial sector is anticipated to account for more than half of the global market’s revenue throughout the forecast period.
- Based on the format, vinyl sheets are anticipated to increase during the projection period.
- Due to the development of the construction sector, which has a market share of 49.2%, and planned projects in important nations like China and India, the Asia Pacific area is anticipated to experience exponential expansions
Key companies covered in the market study are Armstrong Flooring, Inc., Forbo Flooring Systems, Mohawk Industries, Inc., Tarkett S.A., Mannington Mills, Inc, Shaw Industries Group, Inc., LG Hausys, Greflor, Interface, Inc., Polyflor Ltd.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/vinyl-flooring-market/
Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Vinyl Flooring’s growth during the next ten years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Vinyl Flooring Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving worldwide Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across leading & niche market segments across Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/