According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Thermally Conductive Plastics Market was worth US$ 141.2 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 479.1 Mn by 2030 end.
Thermally conductive polymers are a superior option to aluminum and other metals since they have a 10 to 50 times greater thermal conductivity. Thermally conductive polymers are also stronger and more durable than conventional materials like ceramics.
Rising demand for thermally conductive polymers for heat dissipation applications from different end-use sectors such as electrical & electronics, automotive, industrial, healthcare, aerospace, and telecommunication is driving the market.
Increased urbanization or building activity, ease of customization and design flexibility, rising demand for lightweight components in industrial applications, and a growing emphasis on technical breakthroughs and modernization in manufacturing procedures will pave the way for market expansion.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/thermally-conductive-plastics-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Polyphenylene Sulphide
- Electrical & Electronics
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
- Based on type, among the most prominent engineering plastics are outstanding features such as high impact strength, insulation, strong heat resistance, high transparency, flame retardancy, and effective recyclability, polycarbonate-based thermally conductive polymers. Thermally conductive polymers based on polycarbonate have the flexibility, impact resistance, and optical characteristics to replace other engineering plastics used in comparable applications. Furthermore, the growing need for lightweight and transparent materials in automotive, electrical & electronics, and medical applications has expanded the use of polycarbonate-based thermally conductive polymers.
- Based on end-use, the automotive industry is being pushed by the development of hybrid electric vehicles (HEV) and electric vehicles (EV), which are predicted to increase the demand for thermally conductive polymers in automotive electronics. The substitution of mechanical components with thermally conductive designed plastics for automotive LED lighting systems is a growing demand for thermally conductive polymers due to the design freedom of 3D elements, weight reduction, and heat sinks.
- Based on region, due to a growth in R&D activities and an increase in demand for personal automobiles and smart electronics in the area, Asia-Pacific dominates the thermally conductive polymers market. Due to rapid economic development in emerging nations, rising industrialization, and ample raw material availability, Asia-Pacific will continue to see significant increases throughout the projection period.
Key companies covered in the market study are Celanese Corporation, SABIC, BASF SE, DSM, RTP Compan, Dow, Ensinger, Kaneka Corporation, Toray Industries, Inc, Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation, Lanxess, Imerys, Hella GmbH & Co. KGaA, Covestro AG, PolyOne Corporation, DuPont, Saint-Gobain, Huntsman International LLC, Woodbridge, Wanhua
For critical insights on this market, speak to our Consultant Here @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/thermally-conductive-plastics-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/