According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Sweeteners Market was worth US$ 141.7 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 185.1 Bn by 2030 end.
With increased health consciousness, customers are making healthier choices when it comes to the consumption of various food and beverage items. Recent consumer trends include a desire for low-calorie, low-sugar, and all-natural & organic ingredient-based goods, owing to the different health advantages provided and the growing prevalence of chronic diseases worldwide due to unhealthy dietary patterns.
Technological breakthroughs, innovations in food production, and easy access to knowledge on various food items are just a few of the factors that have contributed to a steady increase in demand for innovative food ingredients, including sweeteners. The health-conscious trend will continue over the projected period, boosting demand for natural sweeteners.
Natural sweeteners are substantially more popular than artificial sweeteners in the sweeteners industry, owing to a growing preference for raw food items. Consumer demand for zero-added sugar, free-form sugar, and low-sugar goods has significantly influenced sweetener sales worldwide.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/sweeteners-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Sugar alcohol
- Food & Beverage (sweet spreads, bakery goods, beverages, dairy products, confectionery & chewing gums, and others)
- Direct sales
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways From The Market
- Based on type, novel sweeteners are expected to find the most widespread drink use. Sugar-sweetened beverage consumption has been linked to poor health consequences. As a result, more customers are turning to beverages containing new sweeteners. Popular soft drink makers have begun substituting sugar with sweeteners in their beverages to entice more customers.
- Based on industry, the food and beverage industry is expected to be the largest user of novel sweeteners. With the advent of the fitness movement, the food and beverage sector has begun using innovative sweeteners, particularly stevia, in baked goods, syrups, drinks, and other products. Furthermore, new sweeteners improve the tastes of a variety of meals.
- Based on region, the Asia Pacific market for natural sweeteners is expected to develop at the quickest rate, with a market share of 30.0% in 2021. Lifestyle changes and a rise in health consciousness among customers are driving market expansion. The Asia Pacific market is particularly dynamic regarding fast urbanization, diet variety, and appealing and free trade policies in the food industry.
Key companies covered in the market study are Carl Kühne KG (GmbH & Co.), Castelo Alimentos S/A, Aspall Cyder Ltd, White house foods, Spectrum Organic Products, LLC, Higher Nature Limited, Vitane Pharmaceuticals, Inc, The Kraft Heinz Company, Bragg Live Food Products, Inc, Swanson Health Products, Inc, Solana Gold Organics, Amfac, Inc.(American Garden), Mautner Markhof Feinkost GmbH, GNC holdings inc and Eden Foods, Inc.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/sweeteners-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/