Surgical Glues Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Surgical Glues Market was worth US$ 2,358.8 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 4,563.8 Mn by 2030 end.
Surgical glue, also known as a tissue adhesive or liquid stitches, is an addition to normal hemostasis procedures (staples or sutures), particularly in open surgical repair of major arteries. This surgical glue is used to seal big and small wounds, such as incisions.
One of the primary reasons driving the growth of the surgical glue market is the increase in the number of surgical operations performed worldwide. The growing demand for appropriate blood loss management in patients, as well as an increase in the number of traffic accidents and burn cases, are driving market expansion.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/surgical-glues-market/
Surgical Glues Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Surgical Glues’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Surgical Glues Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
By Product: In 2021, the natural/biological Surgical glues sector held the biggest market share. The high percentage of natural/biological surgical glue can be attributed to the fact that sealants derived from natural polymers have superior biocompatibility, reduced immune response, and in vivo degradability compared to synthetic adhesive.
These are used to repair injured tissues and reinforce surgical wounds, thus replacing common suturing techniques.
By Indication: The tissue sealing sector is expected to expand the most in the market during the projection period. It is due to the rising demand for tissue regeneration in situations of skin injuries or burns injuries, as well as the growing number of cosmetic procedures performed worldwide.
By Application: During the projection period, the plastic surgery category is expected to expand the most in the market. It is due to the growing use of surgical glues in cosmetic and burns therapy operations. It is expected to rise further as the number of face cosmetic operations increases, as are incidences of skin injuries, the occurrence of burn injuries, and the number of breast cancer patients undergoing mastectomy and breast reconstruction treatments worldwide.
By End-User: In 2021, the hospital sector held the greatest share of the market. It is mostly due to an increase in the number of procedures performed worldwide due to the growing elderly population and various ailments.
Doctors are increasingly using them to limit blood loss and accomplish effective hemostasis and wound closure in trauma situations, injuries, or surgical operations. The inexpensive cost of these products and their ease of use, and decreased risk of problems provide substantial advantages, boosting market expansion.
By Region: North America dominated the surgical glue market in 2021 and is expected to continue to do so during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the number of surgeries, the presence of key players, the development of the healthcare sector, and the presence of new innovative surgical sealants and adhesives products.
The surgical glue market is somewhat fragmented, with a few large-scale companies as well as a lot of regional and local players.
Key companies covered in the market study are Johnson & Johnson, Baxter International, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, CryoLife, Inc., Cardinal Health, Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation, Medline Industries, Inc., Adhezion Biomedical, LLC, Tricol Biomedical, Inc., Vivostat A/S, Advanced Medical Solutions Group plc, Stryker Corporation, and CSL Limited.
Speak to our Research Expert @
Segments Covered in Report
- Natural/Biological Surgical Glue
- Natural/Biological Surgical Glue, By Type
- Other Polysaccharide
- Natural/Biological Surgical Glue, By Origin
- Natural/Biological Surgical Glue, By Type
- Synthetic & Semi-synthetic Surgical Glue
- PEG Hydrogels
- Other Synthetic & semi-synthetic
- Tissue Sealing
- Cardiovascular Surgery
- Plastic Surgery
- Liver & Spleen Lacerations
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Burn Bleeding
- Wound Management
- General Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/