Surface Disinfectant Chemicals Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Surface Disinfectant Chemicals Market grew at a CAGR of 6.1% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 4,739.8Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 9,065.8Mn by 2032 end.
Increased use of newer surface disinfectants for sanitization and increasingly strict regulations governing surface disinfectants are driving the market growth. However, a rise in the demand for cleaning supplies, sanitizers, and disinfectants is anticipated to benefit market expansion.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the regulatory requirements for surface disinfectants are highly strict in many developed nations. These guidelines concentrate on strengthening and simplifying appropriate infrastructure selection and upkeep, staff recruitment and training, and developing and executing proper cleaning techniques in the form of protocols and SOPs.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/surface-disinfectant-chemicals-market/
Hospital surfaces are frequently sanitized using liquid disinfectants. Usually, they are utilized in diluted or concentrated form. Factors like growing demand for infection control measures to reduce the incidence of hospital-acquired infections and increasing use of innovative surface disinfectants for sanitization. This segment’s significant market share is also due to its practical application in high-volume disinfection operations and its highly favored form for routine disinfection.
Segments Covered in Report
- Chlorine Compounds
- Quaternary Ammonium Compounds
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Peracetic Acid
- Other Compositions
- Alcohol-based wipes
- Quaternary Ammonium Compound-based Wipes
- Other wipes
- Surface Disinfection
- Instrument Disinfection
- Other Applications
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Research Laboratories
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Surface Disinfectant Chemicals Market
- Based on the type, hospital surfaces are frequently sanitized using liquid disinfectants. Usually, they are utilized in diluted or concentrated form. Factors like growing demand for infection control measures to reduce the incidence of hospital-acquired infections and increasing use of innovative surface disinfectants for sanitization. This segment’s significant market share is also due to its practical application in high-volume disinfection operations and its highly favored form for routine disinfection.
- Based on the end-user, in critical care units, including operating rooms, intensive care units, and newborn care units, surface disinfectant products and services are considered necessary operations in hospitals. The growing use of innovative surface disinfectants for sanitization and rising awareness of sanitization and cleanliness due to the spread of COVID-19 are driving the growth of this market.
- Based on the application, hospital equipment like pumps, endoscopes, probes, catheters, and ventilators, among others, can be a major source of HAIs and must be thoroughly disinfected before use. To prevent contamination and potential illnesses, analytical instruments used in laboratories for analysis and detection must also be cleaned and disinfected.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 31.2%, the rising prevalence of HAIs, the growing patient population due to the aging population and the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, the growing implementation of supportive government initiatives, the rising number of stringent regulations on sterilization and disinfection, the presence of advanced healthcare technologies, and the growth of the surface disinfectant market in North America are the main factors driving the market’s growth.
Key companies covered in the market study are Evonik Industries AG, LANXESS AG, Solvay S.A., BASF SE, Lonza Group AG, Dow Inc., Arkema SA, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company, Inc., Hodogaya Chemical Co., Ltd., Olin Corporation. Hansol Chemical Co., Ltd., Dishman Carbogen Amics Ltd., Chang Chun Petrochemical Co., Ltd., Aditya Birla Chemicals (Aditya Birla Group), Guangdong ZhongCheng Chemicals Inc., Ltd
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/surface-disinfectant-chemicals-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/