Sports Food Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Foam Pouch Market grew at a CAGR of 6.0 % between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 38,204.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.7% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 66,506.7 Mn by 2032 end.
Sports drinks hold the major sports food market share in
the sports food market. The sports food market is expected to witness significant growth shortly, as increased availability of these products across the online market, supermarkets, and departmental stores is expected to drive demand.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that In the focus has been on increasing demand for protein-rich products. Moreover, this market is expected to witness the highest growth due to the increasing awareness and importance among consumers of carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins in the everyday diet for good health.
Moreover, many athletes are consuming nutritional products to boost their performance, endurance, and muscle recovery which is expected to drive the growth of this market during the forecast period. Additionally, the shifting of consumers towards convenient nutrition to become more rampant is another factor that could boost this market.
Sports Food is expected to witness high growth due to rising consumer interest in protein-rich foods as an effective source of a nutritional and balanced diet along with their functional benefits like weight management and support to immune system which is projected to boost this market during the forecast period
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/sports-food-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Energizing Products
- Weight Management
By Product Form:
- Energy & Protein Bar
- Fruit Punch
By Sales Channel:
- Modern Trade
- Convenience Store
- Specialty Store
- Pharmacy Store
- Online Retail
- Other Sales Channel
By Price Range:
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Sports Food Market
- Based on the Flavour, over 60.0% of consumers are likely to choose flavored sports nutrition products such as energy bars and sports nutrition drinks with varied Flavors such as chocolates, vanilla, fruit, and others due to their convenience factor. With the increasing demand for flavored sports nutrition drinks, manufacturers are coming up with new flavors and innovative products to gain a competitive edge in the industry.
- Based on the Sales Channel, Online channels have become a key component of business growth. As a result, healthy living solutions providers such as health clubs and fitness centers are relying on social media platforms such as Instagram to promote their brands. This is not surprising, given the fact that digital marketing plays an important role in boosting sales of sports nutrition products.
- Based on Region, the Europe market held a sizeable revenue share of 34.5%. The U.K. is anticipated to be the fastest-growing market across Europe due to the high prevalence of chronic illness and lifestyle disorders in the country. Increasing obesity rates in the country have compelled consumers to switch to sports nutrition healthy drinks and protein energy bars.
Key companies covered in the market study are Nestlé S.A., Red Bull GmbH,., Nutrabolt, GlaxoSmithKline plc., Optimum Nutrition, Inc., Premier Nutrition Corporation, Biothrive Sciences, Ajinomoto Co., Inc., Keurig Dr. Pepper, Inc, Nutrabolt, Now Foods, INC Sports Nutrition, Vitaco Health, and Uelzena Group.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/sports-food-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/