Specialty Cosmetic Ingredients Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Specialty Cosmetic Ingredients Market was worth US$ 12.4 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 17.4 Bn by 2030 end.
Specialty cosmetic ingredients are compounds added to body goods and cosmetics to provide the finished product with specialized qualities. These specialty components provide the finished cosmetic product with distinctive attributes such as foaming and water resistance.
Specialist cosmetic chemicals are used in many applications, including hair, skin, dental, scent, and makeup.
Specialty Cosmetic Ingredients Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Specialty Cosmetic Ingredients’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Specialty Cosmetic Ingredients Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/specialty-cosmetic-ingredients-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Conditioning polymers
- Rheology control agents
- UV absorbers
- Hair care
- Oral care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
By Type: The emollients market is gaining traction due to the widespread use of emollients in various skincare products due to their lubricating and moisturizing qualities.
This category is expected to rise at a 5.0% annual pace during the projected period because of the significant development in global demand for moisturizers. Because of their widespread usage in skin care, hair care, oral care, makeup, and toiletry goods is the most often used ingredient in the personal care products industry.
It’s calming and smoothing characteristics, which act as a protective barrier on the skin’s surface, promote its popularity.
By Application: In the worldwide specialty cosmetic ingredients market, skincare and hair care are the most important application segments. Recent urbanization and growth tendencies in industries such as cinema and fashion have increased sales of specialist cosmetic ingredients in the makeup application market.
By Region: Regarding value, Europe is predicted to have the greatest market share in Specialty cosmetics ingredients during the forecast period. It is due to the rising demand for personal care components in various luxury products such as skin care, hair care, dental care, makeup, and so on.
Moreover, the high spending power of consumers in the region and the growing demand for natural cosmetics with good quality products have been driving the growth of personal care ingredients in Europe.
The worldwide specialized cosmetic ingredients market is fairly concentrated, with large market shares held by notable players.
Key companies covered in the market study are BASF SE, Croda International Plc, Evonik Industries AG, Akzo Nobel N.V., Solvay SA, The Dow Chemical Company, Lonza Group, Eastman Chemical Company, Clariant AG, Ashland Global Specialty Chemicals Inc., Innospec Inc., Novacap Group and Actives International.
About Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001