Soluble Fertilizer Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Soluble Fertilizer Market was worth US$ 7606.5 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.9% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 1,2971.9 Mn by 2030 end.
Water soluble fertilizers dissolve in water and are administered to plants’ roots or leaves throughout the growing season. Fertilizer addition frequently doubles or triples production. The ever-increasing need for agricultural goods is the primary driver of the rise in demand for water-soluble fertilizers.
The major benefit of water-soluble fertilizer over other fertilizers is that it has a faster impact, is easier to apply, and has wider coverage.
Soluble Fertilizer Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Soluble Fertilizer’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Soluble Fertilizer Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/soluble-fertilizer-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Secondary Nutrients
- By Form: Liquid
By Crop Type:
- Field crops
- Horticultural crops
- Turf & ornamentals
- Others (which include plantation crops and hydroponics)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
By Type: The nitrogenous segment is projected to be the fastest-growing type of water-soluble fertilizers. It is due to the high crop loss by nutrient deficiency and the high efficiency of nitrogenous water-soluble fertilizers to reduce this crop loss.
By Crop Type: The market for horticultural crops is the highest and is also projected to be the fastest-growing. It is mainly due to the growing population worldwide’s high demand for fruits & vegetables.
By Application: Fertigation is highly used for applying water-soluble fertilizers. To improve fertility and increase the productivity of plants, Fertigation is effectively used to control nutritional deficiency. The increasing acceptance of micro and precision irrigation techniques has proven to be a major driving factor for the fertigation application.
By Region: With more than a third of overall use, Europe is the largest worldwide water soluble fertilizer market. Increased farmer knowledge of the benefits of water-soluble fertilizers and population expansion drive market growth in this region.
Because of the presence of multiple small and large-scale producers, the market is very competitive. To gain a competitive edge through combined synergies, important participants have been exploring new territories through new product launches, alliances, and acquisitions throughout the world.
Key companies covered in the market study are Yara International ASA, Agrium Inc., K+S Aktiengesellschaft, Coromandel International Limited, Compo GmbH & Co, Haifa Chemicals Limited, Sociedad Quimica Y Minera SA, Israel Chemical Limited, The Mosaic Company, and EuroChem.
About Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001