Seafood Packaging Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Seafood Packaging Market was worth US$ 1,03,89.3 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 1,79,56.3 Mn by 2032 end.
Compared to other meals, sea foods lose its freshness and shelf life quite quickly. Therefore, effective and trustworthy packaging is required to extend the shelf life of seafood. They also emit scents. Thus packaging needs to account for this so that odor doesn’t escape stored in grocery stores and other establishments.
According to Chemview Consulting, stakeholders in the seafood packaging market are constantly developing new strategies to maintain the freshness of items and prevent exposure to environmental variables that impair the same since seafood output is expected to expand inevitably in the upcoming years. With new technologies used to increase the quality and longevity of new packaging options, seafood packaging has consequently gained much popularity in recent years.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/seafood-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Bags & Pouches
- Food Cans
- Shrink Films
By Packaging Technology:
- Modified Atmospheric Technology
- Vacuum Packaging
- Others (Retort Technology, etc.)
- Others (EVOH, etc.)
- Paper & Paperboard
- Others (Fiber, Wood, etc.)
- Frozen & Chilled
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
- Based on packaging technology, vacuum packaging technology is expected to surpass competing technologies in the seafood packaging market. Package converters use vacuum packaging technology to maintain the integrity and freshness of their product. It is projected that the cost-effectiveness provided by this technology would further accelerate the expansion of the seafood packaging industry.
- Based on region, Asia-Pacific area now controls most of the global seafood packaging market due to rising fish production and trade, increasing consumer awareness of the benefits of consuming fresh seafood, and rising use of modified atmospheric packaging. Due to increased consumer awareness of the benefits of consuming fresh seafood and increased use of modified atmospheric packaging in this area, North America is likely to lead the market for seafood packaging in terms of growth.
Key companies covered in the market study are DowDuPont Inc, CoolSeal USA, Tri-Pack Plastics, Frontier Packaging, Sealed Air Corporation, Sixto Packaging, Victory Packaging, PPS Midlands Limited, Star-Box, Inc, AEP Industries Inc, Smurfit Kappa Group, Printpack Inc, Orora Packaging Australia Pty Ltd, ULMA Packaging and Wipak Oy.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/seafood-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/