Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, Global Rigid Plastic Packaging grew at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1,72,351.4 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2,50,258.2 Mn by 2032 end.
Rigid plastic packaging has become a popular alternative to conventional packaging materials, such as glass jars, boxes, and metal cans. Major retailers and manufacturers of consumer goods and packaging components are increasingly turning to rigid plastic packaging solutions because they are lightweight, cost-effective, and sustainable.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the market for rigid plastic packaging is primarily driven by the rising demand for environmentally friendly and sustainable packaging solutions. For manufacturers, it is generating prospective growth prospects. Researchers and worldwide market participants are working to solve the rigid plastic packaging industry’s problems and meet demand from various end-use sectors, including food, home care, personal care, electronics, and healthcare items.
Rigid plastic packaging is widely used because of its affordability, toughness, and lightweight. Recyclable rigid plastics offer a greener alternative to flexible packaging.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/rigid-plastic-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Bio-based Polymers
- Synthetic Polymer
- Polyethylene Terephthalate
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Expanded Polystyrene
By Production Process :
- Injection Molding
- Blow Molding
- Bottles & Jars
- Rigid Bulk Products
- Cups & Pots
- Caps & Closures
By End Use Industry:
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Health Cares
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Rigid Plastic Packaging Market
- Based on the End Use Industry, Food & Beverages industry is the leading consumer of rigid plastic packaging to serve the exponential rise in demand for a range of packaged food with rising economic prosperity
- Based on the Material, at 60.0% of the market, Polyethylene Plastic had the greatest revenue share. Polyethylene Plastic packaging products are transparent, lightweight, and offer high aesthetic appeal and robust barrier properties. They are less expensive than their counterparts. The factors that promoted its penetration in the food sector were its low cost and high performance.
- Based on Region, the Asia Pacific market held a sizeable revenue share of 52.9% in 2021. owing to the presence of major emerging economies like China, India, and Japan. China and India constitute one of the world’s largest consumer bases, creating a huge demand for packaging products.
Key companies covered in the market study are 3M, ES Plastic, ALPLA, Alto, Amcor, Bemis, Anchor Packaging, APPE, Berry Plastics, and Dow Chemical.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/rigid-plastic-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/