According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Pouches Market was worth US$ 42.4 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 62.6 Bn by 2030 end.
Pouches are made from materials that have been thoroughly sterilized. These materials aid in product protection, making them perfect for food, beverage, and healthcare packaging. The pouches are made with various laminated films that protect the contents from moisture, light, and odor while preserving the freshness of food and beverages.
Because of changing lifestyles and improvements in food processing processes, the Pouches Market has been rapidly rising, and this trend is likely to continue during the forecast period.
Pouches Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Pouches growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Pouches Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Pouches Market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/pouches-market/
By Type: The stand-up pouches segment is expected to lead the pouches market in value from 2022 to 2030. These pouches are extensively used in the food and beverage industries because they are robust and provide better product stability. Because of the growing demand for compact and lightweight packaging, solutions are commonly employed in food and beverage packaging. Furthermore, they are widely utilized for light products such as coffee, tea, condiments, and candies.
By Material Type: From 2022 to 2030, the bioplastic material market is expected to grow fastest. The substance has similar qualities to plastic and is fully biodegradable. Furthermore, increasing strict laws on plastic packaging and increased consumer awareness of sustainable packaging options are likely to boost the growth of the bioplastics material segment in the coming years.
By Application: Regarding value and volume, the food & beverages sector in the pouches market is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Because of their malleability and low weight, pouches are favored and ideal beverage packaging alternatives. They also safeguard the products from contamination. Because of these characteristics, the food & beverage industry is expected to command a sizable market share.
By Treatment Type: In 2021, the standard treatment type segment led the market, accounting for more than 60.0% of total revenue. The increased use of traditional treatment pouches in food and beverage, personal care, and cosmetics is attributed to their reduced cost and higher durability.
By Region: In terms of value, the Asia Pacific pouches market is expected to develop at the fastest CAGR from 2022 to 2030. It accounted for more than 38.0% of total revenue in 2021. The rising demand for pouches from densely populated nations such as India and China is driving market expansion in the Asia Pacific region.
The growing use of pouches in food, drinks, healthcare, personal care & home care, oil & lubricants, and agricultural products is expected to fuel the growth of the Asia Pacific pouches market. Consumer buying power is increasing, particularly in China, India, and Vietnam, fueling demand for packaged food goods, likely to drive market expansion.
Because of the existence of both domestic and global firms, the sector is highly fragmented. Key industry players primarily provide customized packaging products and use mergers and acquisitions and new product development techniques to acquire a competitive advantage over others.
Amcor plc is one of the industry’s top companies; it caters to all end-use sectors and primarily concentrates on acquisitions and new product launches to strengthen its market leadership.
Key companies covered in the market study are Amcor plc, Bemis Company, Inc., Coveris, Mondi, Smurfit Kappa., Sealed Air, Sonoco Products Company, WINPAK LTD, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd, Giriraj Polimer, Paras Print Pack, Packman Industries, Scoya Pharmatech, Swiss Pac Pvt. Ltd, Avonflex., Shiva Plastics, Shako Flexipack Pvt. Ltd, Kamakshi Lamipack Private Limited, Vee Dee Enterprises, and Rkp Polybags Private Limited
Segments Covered in Report
- Stand-up Pouches
- Block Bottom
- Bottom Gusset
- Side Gusset
- Flat Pouches
- Four-Side Sealed
- Three-Side Sealed
- Roll Stock
By Treatment Type:
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Cosmetic & Personal care
By Pouches Weight:
- <10 gms
- 10-20 gms
- 20-50 gms
- 50-70 gms
- >70 gms
- Direct Heat Sealer
- Vacuum Pouch Sealer
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Packaging Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Packaging domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the packaging business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes Packaging Equipment’s & Materials, Advanced Packaging, Industrial Packaging, Food & Beverage Packaging, Household Packaging, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Packaging, and ICT Packaging. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001