Polysulfone Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Polysulfone Market was worth US$ 2,100 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 3,900 Mn by 2030 end.
The growing demand for high-performance thermoplastics from different end-use sectors, such as medical devices, automotive, electrical & electronics, aerospace, and others, propels the polysulfone market forward. Polysulfones are amorphous thermoplastics with phenyl and biphenyl groups connected by ether and sulfone that are thermally stable.
Polysulfone Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Polysulfone growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Polysulfone Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/polysulfone-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Medical Devices
- Electrical & Electronics
- Others (Defence, Household products, etc.)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
By Type: Polyethersulfone emerged as the most important product segment, with a market share of more than 55.0%. Because of its exceptional qualities such as transparency, minimal smoke generation, remarkable electrical capabilities at severe temperatures, and good chemical resistance, Polyethersulfone is extensively used in safety face shields, printed circuits, connectors, and high-intensity light bases, and machine guards.
By Application: The market is driven due to the high growth in the global medical and automotive industry. Healthcare alone is expected to hold a market share of 32.0% during the forecast period.
One of the primary variables driving market expansion is the increase in demand for polysulfone in the global pharmaceutical industry. Polysulfone is a high-performance plastic with high permeability, strength, and resistance to infections; as a result, it is used to make some parts of X-ray machines, CT scan machines, and M.R.I. machines.
By Region: North America and Europe dominate the worldwide polysulfone market. North America had more than 45.0% of the total market size in value and consumption in 2021. Rising technical developments in the medical industry and increasing automotive industry in the United States and Germany are driving the polysulfone market in North America and Europe.
Over the last few years, many market actors have been actively interested in mergers and acquisitions. Key firms aim to expand their regional footprint, particularly in unorganized countries like India, Brazil, and China, highlighting the distribution channel’s importance in this industry.
Key companies covered in the market study are BASF SE, Solvay Chemical Company, SABIC Innovative plastics, Ensigner Inc., Sumitomo Chemicals, Quadrant Engineering Plastics Product, NYTEF Plastics Ltd., Polymer Dynamix, and Westlake Plastics Company.
About Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001