Polysulfide Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Polysulfide Market was worth US$ 1,156.4 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.7% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 1,546.4 Mn by 2030 end.
Polysulfide is an important component of sealants, adhesives, and coatings, with uses in the automotive and transportation industries, industrial processing, specialty chemicals, building and construction, and protective coatings. Applications in various sectors offer attractive opportunities for the polysulfide market.
Polysulfide sealants are gaining popularity due to the numerous benefits they provide. Polysulfides have anti-corrosive characteristics, improved electrical insulation, and superior flowability. Furthermore, polysulfide sealants have excellent physical and dielectric strength and the capacity to perform efficiently at higher temperatures. Such qualities enable them to be employed in various industries and applications.
Polysulfide Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Polysulfide growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Polysulfide Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/polysulfide-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Solid Polysulfide Elastomers
- Automotive & Transportation
- Industrial Processing & Application
- Building & Construction
- Protective Coatings
- Specialty Chemicals
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
By Type: Throughout the forecast period, the Thiokol (liquid polysulfide elastomer) sector is predicted to account for more than half of the global market among product kinds. By the end of 2030, the industry is expected to account for approximately 60.0% of the market in terms of product type. Because of its product qualities (low moisture and gas permeability), it is suitable for various applications.
By End-Use: Over the projection year, automotive and transportation application drives continue to account for over 35.0% of the overall demand for the polysulfide market. Growth in the market is mostly attributable to polysulfide properties such as outstanding flexibility, high heat resistance, strong adhesion, and high durability, which are driving demand for Polysulfide in automotive and transportation at a faster rate than in other applications.
By Region: During the projection period, Asia Pacific is expected to have the fastest growth rate. Expanding infrastructure operations in this area, particularly in China, India, and Malaysia, will likely enhance the demand for construction chemicals such as coatings, adhesives, and sealants. It is expected to boost the market for polysulfide sealants, which give excellent flexibility and strong weather resistance to the finished product. The Asia Pacific maritime sector is expected to stimulate demand for polysulfides.
The polysulfide sealants industry is consolidated, with local or country-level competitors accounting for a sizable part of the market. Leading firms in the polysulfide sealants market are no strangers to acquisitions; many of their main strategies concentrate around boosting their position in certain areas by acquiring small players in those regions.
Key companies covered in the market study are Nouryon, Toray Fine Chemicals, JSC Kazan Synthetic Rubber Plant, Flamemaster Corporation, Akzo Nobel N.V., Ineos Group, Chevron Phillips Chemicals, Arkem, and Robinson Brothers.
About Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001