Polymer Concrete Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Polymer Concrete Market grew at a CAGR of 6.2% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 613.4Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1,218.0Mn by 2032 end.
The growing use of polymer concrete in industrial settings for numerous applications, including trench drains, pump bases, industrial floors, trash bins, and chemical pollutants, is predicted to drive the market worldwide. For example, polymer concrete is frequently utilized in flooring applications in the energy and utilities, chemical, metallurgy, and pulp & paper industries in Europe as a dependable means of fending off the chemical assault and avoiding chemical corrosiveness.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that apart from its traditional stronghold of residential & municipal end-use sectors, the industrial sector has emerged as a key end user in the polymer concrete industry. Industrial applications greatly benefit from the unique outstanding properties of polymer concrete, such as vibration dampening, quick curing, and the capacity to be molded into complicated shapes.
The most significant segment was polymer-modified concrete (PMC). Less polymer-modified concrete is needed, and it is naturally more affordable. Its process technique is comparable to conventional cement concrete, making it the market’s largest sector for polymer concrete.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/polymer-concrete-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Polymer Modified Concrete (PMC)
- Polymer Resin Concrete (PC)
- Polymer Impregnated Concrete (PIC)
- Others (phenolic-formaldehyde, acetone-formaldehyde, carbamide)
- Pump Bases
- Waste Containers
- Flooring Blocks
- Trench Drains
- Others (park benches & outdoor furniture, solid surface counter and overlays)
- Non-residential Structures
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Polymer Concrete Market
- Based on the application, the main application for polymer concrete was in containments. Chemical production businesses, which require containments to store fluids, benefit from growing industrialization. The market for polymer concrete containments is anticipated to be driven by the rise of the industrial sector due to widespread economic expansion, particularly in the Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa.
- Based on the class, the most significant segment was polymer-modified concrete (PMC). Less polymer-modified concrete is needed, and it is naturally more affordable. Its process technique is comparable to conventional cement concrete, making it the market’s largest sector for polymer concrete.
- Based on the type, the greatest market sector for polymer concrete worldwide was epoxy. Epoxy has a considerable market share because of its excellent adhesion, good chemical resistance, and unusual fatigue and creeps resistance. It is utilized for specialized purposes such as industrial flooring, skid-resistant highway overlays, external walls, and resurfacing material for degraded regions to give them a better surface. Due to these qualities, epoxy-based polymer concrete is the most popular type of concrete.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 31.5%, North America is predicted to continue to be one of the world’s top nations for polymer concrete. According to projections, the nation would grow at a CAGR of 18.7% over the following ten years, creating an absolute monetary potential of about US$ 86.95 million.
Key companies covered in the market study are BASF SE, Sika AG, Wacker Chemie AG, Dudick Inc., ACO Group, Kwik Bond Polymers LLC, Sauereisen Inc, Hubbell Power Systems Inc, Forte Composites, Inc., Ulma – Architectural Solutions, Sandmix Sp. z o.o. S.K., Mapei, Fosroc, Dow Chemical, Fineway Inc
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/polymer-concrete-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/