Global Polycarbonate Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Polycarbonate Market was worth US$ 23,479.0 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% over the forecast period. While the historical CAGR is 4.5%, the market is expected to hit US$ 39,727.0 Mn by 2032 end.
Numerous sectors use this resin, including automotive and transportation, building, packaging, consumer products, and medical devices. Regulations promoting the use of plastics and the reduction of vehicle weight have resulted in a recent surge in demand from car makers.
Due to its outstanding physical and chemical qualities, polycarbonate is used in various end-use industries. Due to the rising demand for lightweight, highly functional, and recyclable materials for external and interior applications, thermoplastic polymers are e favored in the automotive industry.
Construction activity has increased in some growing nations, including China and India, due to increased government investment in infrastructure development. In both the residential and industrial construction sectors, the number of construction projects closely correlates with the growth in demand for roofing solutions. Thus, the expansion of the polycarbonate sheets market is responsible for the rise in demand for transparent roofing goods from the building and construction sectors.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/polycarbonate-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Building & Construction
- Electrical & Electronics
- Automotive & Transportation
- Aerospace & Defense
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways From The Market
- Based on type, Solid polycarbonate sheets are frequently used in place of glass in various applications because they offer exceptional impact resistance and durability. Compared to glass, they are lighter and highly good at transmitting light. Polycarbonate sheets have an impact strength of about ten times more than toughened glass and 200 times greater than regular glass. These characteristics make solid polycarbonate sheets excellent for various applications, driving global demand.
- Based on end-use, the main end-use industrial segment for polycarbonate is the automotive and construction sector. In addition to having good homogeneity, enhanced flexibility, and high strength, polycarbonate sheets are lightweight and simple. Architectural designers choose polycarbonate sheets over alternatives when choosing building materials because they facilitate the execution of creative structural ideas while also speeding up construction and lowering overall construction costs.
- Based on region, with a market share of 59.3%, the Asia Pacific area is the most promising for the polycarbonate industry. This rise can be ascribed to the manufacturing sector’s increased production to meet the growing domestic and international demand for high-quality products. Additionally, the region’s booming end-use industries are fuelling research, development, and new polycarbonate innovations, driving up demand for the material in the APAC market.
Key Global Polycarbonate Market players are SABIC Innovative Plastics, Teijin Limited, Chi Mei Corporation, Idemitsu Kosan Co., Ltd, Mitsubishi Engineering-Plastics Corporation, Trinseo (Styron), Centroplast Engineering Plastics GmbH, Bayer MaterialScience AG.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/polycarbonate-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/