According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Polyamide 11 & 12 Market was worth US$ 3,117.5 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 5,560.0 Mn by 2030 end.
Polyamide 11 & 12 are lightweight and have excellent thermal and chemical resistance, dimensional stability, and chemical resistance. These are effective fire retardants and emit little smoke, making them popular in the aircraft and automotive sectors.
They offer minimal water absorption, and molded parts show no dimensional change with variation in the atmospheric humidity. It makes them an attractive option for the molded parts in the automotive.
Polyamide 11 & 12 Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Polyamide 11 & 12 growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Polyamide 11 & 12 Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/polyamide-11-12-market/
By Application: The automotive application segment is expected to dominate the market because polyamide 11 & 12s is widely employed in constructing lightweight cars; it accounts for a considerable portion of the market. Furthermore, the polyamide 11 & 12s market is driven by growth in fuel-efficient and environmentally friendly goods.
By Region: The Asia Pacific led the market, accounting for more than 45.0% worldwide revenue in 2021. The region’s primary Polyamide 11 & 12 users are automotive, electrical, and electronics. The Asia-Pacific region’s demand is predicted to grow rapidly due to the region’s growth activities and expanding industrialization. Consumers’ increased disposable money is propelling the Asia Pacific transportation business. It is expected to fuel the area’s polyamide 11 & 12 market.
The worldwide market is highly fragmented due to the existence of a large number of producers all over the world. Companies in the market compete based on the product quality and the technology utilized to produce high-performance polyamide. Major firms are expanding their manufacturing facilities, developing infrastructure, investing in research and development centers, and looking for possibilities to integrate across the value chain vertically.
Key companies covered in the market study are Solvay, RTP Company, Kuraray Co., Ltd., Mitsui Chemicals America, INC., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Arkema, BASF SE, Evonik Industries AG, Lanxess, DuPont, Ems-Chemie Holding Ag, Mitsui Chemicals Inc, Toray Industries Inc, Kolon Plastic Inc, and AdvanSix Inc.
Segments Covered in Report
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001