Plywood Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Plywood Market was worth US$ 72,456.0 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 1,27,330.1 Mn by 2032 end. From 2017–2021, when the market’s CAGR was 5.0%, the market underwent significant growth.
The Plywood market is rapidly expanding due to the growing demand for Plywood to the rising construction activity, which will ensure the development of alternative materials used in construction activities. It is mainly used to build houses and office buildings as it is easy and cheap to install and has a smooth finish.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Plywood seeks significant demand from the Construction industry, positively influencing the market growth as the global economy has also begun recovering from the impact of a weak oil price on development. This is expected to impact consumption expenditure and the resulting rise in construction activities.
The main factors contributing to increased construction activity are increased credit availability, disposable income, and people’s increasing need for personal transportation. The factors mentioned above are likely to increase global demand for Plywood Market.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/plywood-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- 4′ x 8′ Plywood
- 4′ x 6′ Plywood
- 4′ x 10′ Plywood
- 3′ x 6′ Plywood
- < 8mm Plywood
- 8mm – 18mm Plywood
- 18mm Plywood
- MR Grade Plywood
- BWR Grade Plywood
- Fire Resistant Grade Plywood
- BWP Grade Plywood
- Structural Grade Plywood
By Wood Type
By Number of Ply
- 3 Ply
- 5 Ply
- 7 ply and More
By Sales Channel
- Direct Sales
- Flooring & Construction
- Automotive Interiors
- Marine Use
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Plywood Market
- Based on the Application, the Flooring & Construction segment accounts for the largest market share.
- Based on the wood type, the Softwood segment will dominate at a significant CAGR from 2022 to 2032. Softwood plywood is a manufactured wood that can be found in many forms. It is used for various uses, including decking and other exterior applications. Softwood plywood is suitable for building and construction projects such as boats, decks, sheds, and garages.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to dominate the Plywood market with a market share of 63.8% during the forecast period due to high consumption from the region’s stringent end-use industries.
Key companies covered in the market study are Weyerhaeuser Company, Boise Cascade Company, Greenply Industries Limited, Georgia-Pacific, LLC, Uniply Industries Ltd, JAYA TIASA HOLDINGS BERHAD, UPM-Kymmene Oyj, SUBUR TIASA HOLDINGS BERHAD, Sveza-Les LLC
Get Sample PDF Brochure @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/plywood-market/
Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Plywood Market growth during the next ten years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Plywood Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving worldwide Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across leading & niche market segments across Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse