According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Plasma Surface Preparation Market was worth US$ 382.9 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 473.8 Mn by 2030 end.
Plasma surface preparation eliminates surface impurities on the surface of most industrial materials, such as residual organic solvents, epoxy residue, oxidation, and mold release chemicals, to enhance adhesion and facilitate fluid flow.
Plasma surface activation replaces functional groups or atoms by plasma, a combination of ionized gases such as argon, oxygen, and hydrogen that contains free radicals and other neutral species.
Plasma processing is widely utilized in microelectronic and optoelectronic device assembly, printed circuit board fabrication, and medical device manufacture.
Plasma Surface Preparation Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Plasma Surface Preparation growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Plasma Surface Preparation Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/plasma-surface-preparation-market/
By Material: In 2022, the atmospheric plasma solutions category accounted for the most revenue shares in the worldwide plasma surface preparation market, likely to continue throughout the forecast period.
By End-User: In 2022, the automotive category accounted for the most revenue shares worldwide in plasma surface preparation. This segment is predicted to continue dominating the market over the coming ten years.
By Region: Due to increased industrial activity, the North American plasma surface preparation market will likely be the most dominant during the forecast period.
Key companies covered in the market study are Arcraft Plasma Equipments, Plasma Etching Technology, Plasma Air, Henniker Plasma, Harrick Plasma, Tri-Star Technologies, Weldsafe Limited, AST Products Inc, PETS Inc, and Tonson Hightech
Segments Covered in Report
- Stand-up Plasma Surface Preparation
- Low Pressure/Vacuum Plasma Surface Preparation Machines
- Automotive industry
- Medical devices industry
- Aerospace industry
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001