According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Pigments Market was worth US$ 38.3 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 57.8 Bn by 2030 end.
The global Pigments Market is expected to develop due to increased demand for high-performance pigments (HPP) and rising consumer preference for environmentally friendly products. Pigments improve the stability and resistance of plastics to weather conditions such as heat and moisture.
Pigments Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Pigments growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Pigments Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/pigments-market/
By Product Type: Organic pigments include carbon atoms, are non-toxic, have a low toxicity level, and are thus safe for the environment. Organic pigments have great color strength and durability and are available in a wider range of vibrant colors. They tend to be less opaque and chemically inert.
By Application: Rapid urbanization and housing projects worldwide have increased the demand for paints and coatings. This expansion has prompted the use of pigments at the same time. The demand curve for pigments in paints and coating applications has been steadily rising due to manufacturers’ enhanced adaptability and chemical composition.
By Region: During the projection period, the North America area is expected to have the greatest CAGR with a market share of 37%. The high CAGR is mostly attributable to rising disposable income and urbanization in these countries.
As the world’s leading producer and user of pigments, China efficiently maintains a supply chain network to deliver high-end solutions to end-use industries. Over the last few decades, China has produced the most pigments, making it the world’s largest producer.
The global pigments market is largely fragmented. Companies are introducing new products to better connect their services with changing consumer behaviors and new government regulations and environmental rules. Pigment producers focus on cultivating ecological sustainability due to increased consumer awareness about using eco-friendly products.
Key companies covered in the market study are Chemours, TRONOX Holding PLC, Venator, Lomon Billions Group, KRONOS Worldwide Inc., LANXESS, DIC Corporation, Altana AG, Heubach GmbH, Ferro Corporation, and Cathay Industries Group
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Inorganic Pigments
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxide
- Carbon Black
- Chromium Compounds
- Organic Pigments
- Specialty Pigments
- Classic Organic
- High performance organic
- Light Interference
- Complex Inorganic
- Paints & Coatings
- Printing Inks
- Construction Materials
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001