Pharma Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Pharma Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Market grew at a CAGR of 4.1% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 291.6Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 461.6Mn by 2032 end.
Numerous uses exist for sodium bicarbonate, popularly known as baking soda. The pharma-grade sodium bicarbonate market may experience rapid expansion due to using sodium bicarbonate as an excipient to treat conditions such as lactic acidosis, extracorporeal blood circulation, hemodialysis, and acidosis, among others.
The market for pharmaceutical-grade sodium bicarbonate may benefit greatly from the growing elderly population and the rising incidence of renal diseases. Dialysis, not kidney transplantation, is the preferred treatment for most chronic kidney diseases.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that generic sodium bicarbonate is probably used as an ingredient by several personal care product manufacturers operating on a global scale to make toothpaste. In addition to speeding up, teeth whitening helps prevent gum disorders, cavities, and tooth decay. WHO estimates that almost 3.5 billion individuals worldwide suffer from oral disorders, with untreated tooth decay being the most prevalent illness affecting permanent teeth. During the forecast period, it is predicted that these factors will increase demand for sodium bicarbonate powder.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/pharma-grade-sodium-bicarbonate-market/
Many businesses plan to use APIs in the manufacturing of effervescent tablets. Sales of soda bicarbonate are anticipated to increase due to the rising demand for performance-enhancing pharmaceuticals in both emerging and industrialized nations. Another important element that is expected to encourage the use of APIs is the urgent demand for small molecules, which are seen to be an essential component of prescription medications for secondary therapy prescribed by specialists.
Segments Covered in Report
- Tablet Coating
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Pharma-Grade Sodium Bicarbonate Market
- Based on the application, the API sector is projected to hold around 32.5% of the global market for pharmaceutical-grade sodium bicarbonate. The increased use of APIs as an intermediary in producing numerous pharmaceutical medicines is responsible for this expansion.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 52.6%, the Asia Pacific Region is expected to lead the world in the production of pharmaceutical-grade sodium bicarbonate because of the increasing public awareness of the accessibility of numerous over-the-counter treatments to cure acidity. Another factor driving the market in this nation is the rising prevalence of heartburn.
Key companies covered in the market study are Solvay SA, Tata Chemicals, Novacarb (Novacap Group), Dr. Paul Lohmann GmbH KG, GHCL Limited, CIECH S.A., Natural Soda LLC, Jost Chemical Co., Tronox Alkali Corporation.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/pharma-grade-sodium-bicarbonate-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/