Peppermint Oil Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Peppermint Oil Market grew at a CAGR of 7.0% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 287.6Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 539.9Mn by 2032 end.
The peppermint plant’s blossoms and stalk are used to make peppermint oil, an essential oil. Steam distillation is used to produce the oil. These are flavor-enhancing, volatile plant essences that are excellent for use in food and beverage, cosmetics, cleaning products for the house, aromatherapy, and scent.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that due to its long shelf life, peppermint essential oil is used in various skin care products such as moisturizers, facial cleansers, scar, stretch mark minimizers, anti-acne gels, and hair care products such as conditioners, detangling creams, and hair regrowth serums. It also has a long shelf life because it does not oxidize or become rancid.
The topical use of peppermint oil on the skin is recommended for treating conditions like headaches, muscle aches, joint discomfort, and itching. In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is touted as a remedy for stress reduction, pain relief, and the treatment of colds and coughs.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/peppermint-oil-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Natural Peppermint Essential Oil
- Synthetic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Oral Products
- Confectionary Products
- Pharmaceutical Products
- Tobacco Products
- Fragrance Products
By Extraction Process:
- Cold Press Extraction
- Carbon Dioxide Extraction
- Solvent Extraction
- Drugs and Food & Beverages
- Home Care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Peppermint Oil Market
- Based on the product type, the topical use of peppermint oil on the skin is recommended for treating conditions like headaches, muscle aches, joint discomfort, and itching. In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is touted as a remedy for stress reduction, pain relief, and the treatment of colds and coughs.
- Based on the end-user, an antispasmodic is a class of medication that includes peppermint oil. It relieves flatulence, bloating, and stomach cramps, especially if you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). It functions by assisting the gut wall’s muscles in relaxing.
- Based on the region, due to the region’s expanding food and beverage industry, Europe is predicted to provide the peppermint oil market with tremendous potential opportunities. The demand for peppermint oil in Europe makes up 28.9% of the global market.
Key companies covered in the market study are Lionel Hitchen Essential Oils, Green Fields Oil Factory, IL Health & Beauty Natural Oils Co. Inc., Aromaaz International, Aksuvital, Natures Natural India, Shaanxi Guanjie Technology Co., Young Living Essential Oils LLC, Biolandes, Greenleaf Extractions Pvt. Ltd, The Lebermuth Company, Synthite Industries Ltd., doTerra, Bio Extracts (Pvt.) Ltd
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/peppermint-oil-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/