Paper Cups Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Paper Cups Market grew at a CAGR of 4.3% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 6345.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 10,238.3 Mn by 2032 end.
The trend of utilizing environmentally friendly and biodegradable items is increasing as more people worldwide become conscious of environmental issues. Nowadays, it’s common to see people prefer paper cups to ones made with plastic components.
Due to this customer trend, businesses like quick-service restaurants, cafeterias, and other catering service providers use paper cups. In addition, the busy lifestyle of a significant portion of the global population is driving up demand for products that are simple to use, like paper cups.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the growing numbers of businesses and organizations in developing nations are a major factor in the market’s expansion for paper cups. In the following years, the market expansion for paper cups is anticipated to be driven by an overview of compostable and biodegradable paper cups.
Sales of hot beverage paper cups are being driven by an increase in demand for coffee and tea worldwide, as well as the low cost and high efficacy of paper cups. The consumption of tea and coffee is expected to increase during the next few years.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/paper-cups-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Cup Capacity:
- Up to 150 ml
- 151 to 350 ml
- 351 to 500 ml
- Above 500 ml
By Cup Type:
- Cold Beverage Cups
- Hot Beverage Cups
By Sales Channel:
- Departmental Stores
- Online Sales
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Paper Cups Market
- Based on the cup type, hot beverage paper cup sales are being driven by an increase in demand for coffee and tea worldwide, as well as the low cost and high efficacy of paper cups. The consumption of tea and coffee is expected to increase during the next few years.
- Based on the end-user, the food service industry is anticipated to continue becoming a major consumer of paper cups. Through the projection period, the food service industry’s emphasis on reducing its environmental impact and adopting more ecologically friendly packaging options will continue to support demand for paper cups.
- Based on the cup capacity, packaged beverages are now supplied in a 150 ml to 350 ml capacity range due to rising health consciousness among customers and an emphasis on monitoring their sugar intake. Sales of paper cups between 150 and 350 milliliters will increase as the beverage industry grows, providing prospects for market expansion.
- With a market share of 24.6%, North America is anticipated to expand at a sustainable rate throughout the forecast period. The main drivers of the growth of the paper cups market in North America are the rising awareness of clean eating practices, rising concern for environmental issues, and increasing on-the-go consumption of beverages such as cold coffee, juices, and carbonated drinks.
Key companies covered in the market study are International Paper Company, Huhtamaki Oyj, Dart Container Corporation, Benders Paper Cups, Konie Cups International, Eco-Products Inc., Kap Cones Pvt. Ltd., DongyangKangbao Paper Cups Co. Ltd., Phoenix Packaging Operations, LLC., Shanghai Xinyu Paper Cup Co. Ltd.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/paper-cups-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/