According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Pallet PoolingMarket was worth US$ 7.3 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 11.9 Bn by 2030 end.
The process of renting or leasing pallets from a shared pool is known as pallet pooling. It minimizes transportation and supply chain management expenses. Owning and maintaining a pallet inventory may be costly for businesses.
Pallet pooling is a potential cost-cutting option. Pooling pallets relieve the financial strain by removing large expenditures for pallet purchase, making it a cost-effective method of acquiring pallets.
Pallet Pooling Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Pallet Pooling growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Pallet Pooling Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/pallet-pooling-market/
By Material: The wood category is expected to account for 57.0% of the total market share throughout the projected period. Wood pallets continue to be the most common material in contrast to other materials such as metal and composites.
By Structural Design: Total demand in the block segment is expected to account for more than 63.0% of the worldwide pallet pooling market by the end of 2030. The block section is expected to grow rapidly over the evaluation period because of its durability and design, which improves its mobility.
By Application: Over the projection period, the FMCG sector is expected to account for one-third of the overall market share.
By Region: North America is a significant region in the pallet pooling business. Because of a strong industrial sector, the industry is likely to have tremendous development opportunities in this area. Aside from that, the region’s developing digital commerce environment is critical to the growth of the pallet pooling business in North America.
The worldwide pallet pooling market is moderately fragmented. The competitive environment of the pallet pooling industry is particularly aggressive due to numerous small and well-established providers. This market’s vendors are increasing their efforts in research and development. This move allows them to provide higher-quality items while broadening their client base.
Market participants are integrating radio frequency identification (RFID) tags with plastic pallets for effective supply chain monitoring and precise pallet transportation and supply management. RFID tags, which store information on a microchip and transmit it through a transponder, guarantee traceability across the supply chain, from distribution or rental service centers to end-users.
For example, intelligent Global Pooling Systems (iGPS) Logistics LLC was the first manufacturer to embed RFID tags in its pallets to facilitate supply chain management.
Key companies covered in the market study are Brambles, Loscam, Euro Pool Group, Faber Halbertsma Group, LPR, Schoeller Arca Time Materials Handling Solutions Limited, Contraload NV, Zentek Pool System GmbH, PPS Midlands Limited, and Demes Logistics GmbH & Co. KG.
Segments Covered in Report
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001