Outdoor Power Equipment Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Outdoor Power Equipment Market grew at a CAGR of 4.7% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 27,685.4Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 45,527.9Mn by 2032 end.
Outdoor power equipment includes small motors and engines mostly utilized for outdoor work. It is anticipated that a strong emphasis on technology developments will increase product demand.
Additionally, it is anticipated that fluctuating gas prices, the growth of remote work, and a greater emphasis on environmental protection would accelerate product adoption. The technology is also expected to be widely adopted due to its simplicity and reduced vibration and noise. These elements could fuel the market growth for outdoor power equipment.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the market is primarily driven by the rising demand for landscaping services from business customers and homeowners looking to improve the aesthetic appeal of their properties. For various landscaping tasks like lawn upkeep, hardscaping, tree care, lawn renovation, organic or natural lawn care, and snow removal, various outdoor power tools like lawn mowers, hedge trimmers, blowers, and saws are employed.
The battery power source market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of more than 6.9% during the projection period. Because they are more affordable to buy online and have cheaper delivery costs than gasoline-powered alternatives, battery-powered sources are growing in popularity.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/outdoor-power-equipment-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Battery Powered
- Electric Corded
- Lawn Mower
- Walk-Behind Lawn Mowers
- Ride-on Lawn Mowers
- Robotic Lawn Mowers
- Zero-Turn Mowers
- Trimmer & Edger
- Trimmers & Brush Cutter
- Hedge Trimmers
- Walk-Behind Edgers & Trimmers
- Tillers & Cultivators
- Snow Throwers
- Commercial/ Government
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Outdoor Power Equipment Market
- Based on the type, the outdoor power equipment market is expected to be dominated by the segment of lawnmowers. The rising popularity of lawn and garden maintenance tasks among residential users and the increasing need for landscaping services contribute to the rising demand for lawnmowers.
- Based on the power, it is anticipated that the battery power source market will grow at a CAGR of more than 6.9% during the projection period. Because they are more affordable to buy online and have cheaper delivery costs than gasoline-powered alternatives, battery-powered sources are growing in popularity.
- Based on the region, the North American market held a 36.2% share of the global market. Due to North America’s bigger geographic size than its population, which results in more gardens and lawns, the regional market is expected to grow.
Key companies covered in the market study are Husqvarna AB; Makita Corp; Honda Motors Co. Ltd; Briggs & Stratton Corp.; MTD Holdings Inc.; Stanley Black and Decker Inc.; Andreas Stihl AG & Company KG; CHERVON (China) Trading Co., Ltd; Techtronic Industries Ltd.; Yamabiko Corporation; Ariens Company; The Toro Company; Andreas Stihl AG & Company KG; Deere & Company; Robert Bosch; AL-KO Kober Group
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/outdoor-power-equipment-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/