According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Optical PET Films Market was worth US$ 19.5 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 32.0 Bn by 2030 end.
Polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is the world’s most widely used thermoplastic polymer and is also known as polyester in the textile sector. It is a semi-crystalline substance that is naturally colorless. PET films feature stronger tensile strength, lower moisture absorption, superior dimensional stability, and outstanding physical property retention across a wide temperature range compared to other popular plastic films.
It is an excellent choice for high-performance plastic films and sheets and high-quality printing and laminating. It has a relatively high melting point, making it appropriate for high-temperature sterilizing applications.
Optical PET Films Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Optical PET Films’ growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Optical PET Films Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/optical-pet-films-market/
By Application: The television application category lead the optical film market in 2021. Television applications have substantially influenced the market for optical films. A wide range of optical films, including polarising film and polyvinyl alcohol film, are widely employed in television displays to provide a brighter display, enhanced surface transmission, and a wider viewing angle in more cloudless conditions.
As people remained at home more, demand for television increased, creating the need for online entertainment. Rising television demand will likely fuel the market’s expansion during the forecast period.
By Region: The Asia Pacific optical film industry accounted for 30.5% of the worldwide market in 2021. Over the projection period, Asia Pacific is predicted to have the highest revenue share.
Rapid industrialization, urbanization, improving lifestyle standards in developing countries, infrastructure development activities, production and sales of electrical & electronics products, and growing demand from the pharmaceutical industry for blister packaging and laminating are some of the factors expected to drive the market’s revenue growth to some extent.
Because of the Asia Pacific’s good forecast for retail sector growth, the region is expected to experience rapid growth. Changing consumer habits in the area will likely drive demand for polyester films in packaging, opening up new prospects for growth.
The worldwide polyester film market is moderately consolidated, with a few big businesses operating at both the global and regional levels. Major companies are investing in product development and strategic partnerships to increase their separate product portfolios and establish a strong presence in the worldwide market.
Key companies covered in the market study are Nitto Optical Co., Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., LG Chemical Ltd., Samsung SDI (Formerly Cheil Industries), BenQ Materials Corp., Sanritz Co., Ltd., Zeon Corporation, 3M Company, American Polarizers, Inc., Toray Industries, Inc, Toyobo Co. Ltd, China Lucky Film Group Corporation, Teijin Limite, Mitsubishi Polyester Film GmbH.
Segments Covered in Report
- Surface Treatment Film
- PVA Film & Protection
- PET Protection & Release Film
- Reflector Film
- Light Guide Plate
- Display Surface Films
- Brightness Enhancement Films
- Light Control/Privacy Films
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001