Next Generation Packaging Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Next Generation Packaging Market was worth US$ 27.4 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.0% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 43.7 Bn by 2030 end.
The worldwide packaging market is expanding rapidly due to increased population, technological improvements, and rising consumer expectations for product packaging.
Next-generation packaging is a type of sophisticated packaging technology. Next-generation packaging delivers advanced features such as traceability, product shelf life extension, product quality information, etc.
Next Generation Packaging Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Next Generation Packaging’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Next Generation Packaging Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/next-generation-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Packaging Type:
- Active Packaging
- Gas Scavengers
- Gas Emitters
- Others (Moisture & Corrosion Control)
- Intelligent Packaging
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Food & Beverages
- Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
- Personal Care
- Logistics & Supply Chain
- Others (Automotive & Industrial)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
By Packaging Type: Active packaging now accounts for more than 36.5% of the worldwide next-generation packaging market and is likely to maintain its dominance during the forecast period.
By Application: The food and beverage applications category dominates the next-generation packaging market and is predicted to maintain its market dominance until 2030. Next-generation packaging is in high demand in the food and beverage sector to extend the shelf life of perishable food goods.
By Region: North America is expected to lead the industry, with a 35.0% market share by the end of 2030. Latin American emerging economies are rapidly industrializing and are expected to contribute considerably to the growth of the global next-generation packaging market. As major manufacturers focus on producing food and beverage items with next-generation packaging, Asia-Pacific is predicted to expand fastest from 2022 to 2030.
To increase their market share, several corporations are adopting strategic moves such as creating alliances with research centers to offer new goods.
Key companies covered in the market study are Amcor Limited, WestRock Company, Sonoco Products Company, Sealed Air Corporation, Stora Enso Oyj, Bemis Company, Inc, Multivac, WS Packaging Group, Inc, Active Packaging Limited, ULMA Packaging, and S.Coop.
About ChemView Consulting’s Packaging Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Packaging domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the packaging business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes Packaging Equipment’s & Materials, Advanced Packaging, Industrial Packaging, Food & Beverage Packaging, Household Packaging, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Packaging, and ICT Packaging. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001