Natural Food Colors Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Natural Food Colors Market grew at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1972.4 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 3,953.1 Mn by 2032 end.
Applications for natural food coloring now extend to dairy, beverage, packaged/frozen, confectionery, and bread items. The widespread use of food colors derived from natural sources is being driven by growing worries about using synthetic chemicals that could negatively influence human health when consumed.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Due to growing consumer knowledge of organic products, the health risks of synthetic colors, and the advantages of natural food colors in terms of health, raw food colors are becoming more and more popular over synthetic food colors. The rapid use of artificial production methods to boost the food supply has created several health risks.
In 2021, carotenoids were responsible for 30.1% of global revenue. Microorganisms, algae, plants, and some animal species all provide carotenoids. They mostly serve as food coloring additives and offer vivid yellow, red, and orange colors. Xanthophylls and carotenes are two of the two categories of carotenoids. The most prevalent xanthophylls are lutein and zeaxanthin, both present in green leafy vegetables, including broccoli, spinach, kale, corn, and egg yolks, honeydew melon, among other foods.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/natural-food-colors-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Pigment Type:
- Beta carotene
- Paprika extract
- Spirulina extract
- Dairy Food Products
- Packaged Food/Frozen Products
- Confectionery and Bakery Products
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Natural Food Colors Market
- Based on the pigment type, in 2021, carotenoids were responsible for 30.1% of global revenue. Microorganisms, algae, plants, and some animal species all provide carotenoids. They mostly serve as food coloring additives and offer vivid yellow, red, and orange colors. Xanthophylls and carotenes are two of the two categories of carotenoids. The most prevalent xanthophylls are lutein and zeaxanthin, both present in green leafy vegetables, including broccoli, spinach, kale, corn, and egg yolks, honeydew melon, among other foods.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 29.1%, natural food color sales in North America are anticipated to soar at a CAGR of roughly 5.5% through 2032. The rising prevalence of ailments, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, and dermatological conditions—all linked to synthetic food colors—has increased the need for natural food coloring
Key companies covered in the market study are Sensient Technologies Corporation, Archer Daniels Midland, Naturex S.A., Döhler GmbH, Symrise AG, and Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, McCormick & Company, Kalsec Inc., DDW The Color House Corporation, ROHA Dyechem Pvt. Ltd. (JJT Group), Aakash Chemicals and Dyestuffs, AFIS (Australian Food Ingredient Suppliers), San-Ei Gen F.F.I Inc., GNT International B.V (EXBERRY), Adama Agricultural Solutions Ltd. (LycoRed)
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/natural-food-colors-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/