Natural Cosmetics Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Natural Cosmetics Market grew at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 31,265.7 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 53,406.3 Mn by 2032 end.
Throughout the projected period, the market is anticipated to grow in response to Consumers’ inclination towards chemical-free makeup and natural solutions is fueling the demand for natural cosmetics.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that market is increasing due to rising consumer demand for natural skin care products. As such, the need for natural and organic skincare products is anticipated to grow at a healthy rate driven by factors like high consumer disposable income, rising fascination with organic & natural products, rise in health consciousness among people, and growing need For green products across various spheres which can positively drive their sales.
Additionally, consumers have a growing trend for ‘green beauty’ and ‘clean beauty,’ compelling cosmetic scientists to return to traditional and local ingredients.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/natural-cosmetics-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Skin Care
- Hair care
- Color Cosmetics
- Oral Care
By End-use :
- Personal Care (Household)
- Salon & Spa
By Sales Channel:
- Online Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Club Stores
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Natural Cosmetics Market
- Based on the Product Type, At 55.0% of the market, Natural Cosmetics for Skin Care and Hair Care had the greatest revenue share. Natural cosmetics for hair care and skin care continue to influence growth strategies, while manufacturers are targeted towards capitalizing on color cosmetics and fragrances.
- Based on the application, In 2021, Natural cosmetics, with their unique combination of science and nature, are fast becoming the preferred choice among consumers who are increasingly moving away from heavily processed, artificial ingredients.
- Based on Region, the Europe market held a sizeable revenue share of 35.3%. According to Cosmetics Design Europe, consumers in Germany and France were more conscious about what they applied to their skin. As a result, they preferred natural, herbal, and organic for their skincare routines.
Key companies covered in the market study are The Estee Lauder Companies, Inc., L’Occitance International SA, FANCL Corp., The Clorox Co, LOreal SA, and Jurlique International Pty. Limited, Laboratoire Nuxe, Bare, Escentuals, Inc, Aubrey Organics, Inc., Nature’s Gate.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/natural-cosmetics-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/