According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Nanocellulose Market was worth US$ 425.9 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 23.0% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 2,231.5 Mn by 2030 end.
Nanocellulose is widely utilized as an ingredient in the pulp and paper industry to make light and white paper, promoting the market growth. Because of its nontoxic qualities are used in health care applications such as biomedicines, personal hygiene products, and cosmetics. Because of its high adsorption capacity, nanocellulose is a good constituent for wound dressings and sanitary napkins.
Rising environmental concerns and commercial drive for more sustainability in end-product production boost demand for nanocellulose. The increasing scarcity of resources is also moving demand toward bio-based goods, a major driver of the nanocellulose market.
Global Nanocellulose Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Nanocellulose growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Nanocellulose Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/nanocellulose-market/
By Type: The demand for MFC and NFC is growing exponentially, owing to their nano-scale dimensions and capacity to construct a robust entangled nanoporous network. Its popularity is expanding because of its simple preparation in high yield, specific surface area, and increased strength and stiffness.
Bio-based nanomaterial has been widely used in nanocomposites due to its strong reinforcing capabilities. High-end equipment and tools are required to synthesize nanocellulose for a specific application.
By Raw Material: MFC and NFC are generally made from wood by mechanical and chemical processing of the cellulose bulk. Because of the ease of availability of wood-based pulp, the creation of these goods is straightforward, and wood accounts for most of the raw material in manufacturing nanocellulose.
By Application: The most widespread use in the nanocellulose industry is now pulp and paper. Because it offers the potential to reduce manufacturing costs, nanocellulose is used as an additive in papermaking to make lighter and stronger paper and board. This process produces paper with improved qualities such as decreased porosity, greater printing quality, and less transparency.
By Region: Europe has the largest and fastest-growing nanocellulose market, owing to rising demand in the pulp and paper industry and increased investment in nanocellulose research and development. Product development initiatives in Europe have been supported by both the public and commercial sectors. During the forecast period, these factors are projected to increase the demand for nanocellulose in the area.
The nanocellulose market is consolidated. Supply alliances and expansions are effective methods industry leaders employ to preserve their market position.
Key companies covered in the market study are Fiberlean Technologies, Borregaard , Nippon Paper Group, Celluforce, Kruger Inc., Stora Enso, RISE Innventia, American Process Inc., FPInnovations.
Segments Covered in Report
- MFC & NFC
- Others (MNC, TC, ANC, and CNY)
By Raw Material:
- Pulp & Paper
- Biomedical & Pharmaceuticals
- Electronics Sensors
- Others (cosmetics, oil & gas, and food & beverage)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001