Global Microcrystalline Cellulose Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 5.2% over the forecast period owing to significant demand in food & beverage, cosmetics and the pharmaceutical industry,”-According to a ChemView Consulting Analyst.
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Microcrystalline Cellulose Market was valued at US$ 685.2 Mn in 2022 and is expected to reach US$ 1,027.9 Mn by 2030 by growing at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2022 to 2030.
Food and beverage applications are driven by rising demand for processed foods such as ready-to-eat meals and bakery products. Furthermore, the market’s shifting preference for plant-based ingredients in personal care and cosmetics is encouraging product development. This has resulted in introducing and using innovative non-wood-based alternatives made from agricultural waste, which has aided market growth.
Global Sodium borohydride Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Microcrystalline Cellulose growth during the next ten years
- Assessment of the historical and current Microcrystalline Cellulose market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the Microcrystalline Cellulose across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Strategic intelligence of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Key success factors and recommendations to drive the stakeholder’s growth in the Microcrystalline Cellulose market and gain a competitive advantage
- Primary insights to understand what will shape the market growth over the next decade
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/microcrystalline-cellulose-market/
By Application: The pharmaceutical segment is expected to increase at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. Microcrystalline Cellulose is increasingly found in quick-release tablets and liquid dosage forms, sustained-release multiarticulate and matrix tablets dosage forms, topical formulations, and chewable and effervescent tablets. This has aided the pharmaceutical market’s fastest-growing CAGR.
By Material: Increasing R&D investments across the pharmaceutical industry would aid in drug formulation implementation. With its adaptation for industrial purposes, non-wood based microcrystalline cellulose is growing at a significant CAGR. The segment’s penetration would be driven by a decrease in wood supply combined with increased demand for pulp from emerging economies in Asia Pacific, Africa, and Latin America.
By Region: The Asia-Pacific region is likely to lead the market during the projected period. Microcrystalline cellulose demand in this area is expected to be driven by increased demand from the pharmaceutical and cosmetics sectors in China and India. The market in Asia-Pacific is expected to grow relatively faster in revenue in the coming years.
Demand in the U.S. market is expected to rise at a 4.5% CAGR during the assessment period. North American demand is expected to account for 26% of the total market share in 2022. The growing preference for plant-based ingredients in personal care and cosmetics in the United States is expected to fuel market growth in the coming years.
Key Market Players and Competition Summary
The market is moderately consolidated, with the top 5 players holding a significant share in the market. Key market players are investing in expanding their market footprint to remain competitive in the industry. Key players invest in acquisitions, mergers, new product development, and expansions.
List of some of the key players present in the MCC Market:
- Rayonier Advanced Material
- FMC Corporation
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corporation
- DFE Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
- Accent Microcell Pvt. Ltd
- JRS PHARMA GmbH & Co. KG
- Sigachi Industries Pvt. Ltd
- Ming Tai Chemical Co. Ltd
- DFE Pharma
- Libraw Pharma
- Wei Ming Pharmaceutical Mfg Co. Ltd
- NB Entrepreneur
- Ankit Pulps and Boards Pvt. Ltd
Segments Covered in Report
- Non-wood based
- Reactive Extrusion
- Steam Explosion
- Acid Hydrolysis
- Disintegrating Agents
- Anti-Sticking Agents
- Capsule Diluents
- Food & Beverage
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Paints & coatings
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the US and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001