According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Lysine Market was worth US$ 7.5 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.7% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 12.5 Bn by 2030 end.
Lysine is an amino acid that both humans and animals require. Human/animal bodies, on the other hand, are unable to produce lysine naturally, which is projected to boost product demand. It is necessary for monogastric organisms to grow and develop properly.
Feed premixing is critical for optimizing feed additives and feed characteristics. Feed Premix also helps animals by improving their immunological and reproductive systems and enhancing their metabolism. A “premix” is a compound that contains vitamins, trace minerals, antibiotics, feed supplements, and diluents.
Lysine Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Lysine growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Lysine Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/lysine-market/
By Livestock: In 2021, the swine/hog category accounted for approximately 59.0% of the total volume. Furthermore, the market is predicted to be the fastest-growing livestock segment for lysine throughout the projection period, with a CAGR of 6.5%. Growing demand for pork meat, particularly in China, is likely to drive category expansion.
By Application: Animal feed became lysine’s most important use sector, accounting for 90.0% of total volume in 2021. Animal feed has emerged as the most important use area for lysine. Over the projected period, the category is also predicted to be the fastest-growing application segment. It is due to the cheap cost and efficient replacement of lysine for more expensive crude proteins such as soybean and maize.
By Region: Asia is the most important consumer and producer market for pork, accounting for roughly half of global output. Due to the high consumption of pork meat, the Global region is the largest market for lysine products.
The Asia Pacific is the world’s largest producer and exporter of pork. Pork meat has been consumed in the area since ancient times and is the most popular meat due to its high-fat content and flavor. China is the most important market for pork producers, followed by Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, Japan, and the Philippines.
Companies in the field service a wide range of end-use sectors, including animal feed, food and dairy, and medicines. Few of these businesses have a tightly knit supply chain that allows them to access a larger client base. They ensure an established network of suppliers and distributors with a good reputation and high regional presence to cater to the niche markets.
Key companies covered in the market study are Cargill, Incorporated, Dow, BASF SE, Chr. Hansen Holding A/S, DSM, DuPont, Evonik Industries AG, Novus International, Alltech, Associated British Foods plc, Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL, Nutreco, ForFarmers, De Heus Animal Nutrition, Land O’Lakes, Kent Nutrition Group, J. D. Heiskell & CO and Perdue Farms
Segments Covered in Report
- Animal Feed
- Food & Dietary Supplements
- Others (aquaculture, cattle)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001