Liquid Packaging Board Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Liquid Packaging Board Market grew at a CAGR of 5.0% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 10,456.3Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 18,549.7Mn by 2032 end.
The main factors driving the market growth include the rise in e-commerce and food delivery services, as well as the demand for lightweight and sustainable packaging, the availability of plastic bottles and spout pouches as substitutes, the need for plastic-based packaging techniques, and the preference for environmentally friendly packaging over conventional plastic packaging.
Additionally, growing nano-food packaging development and a shift in emphasis toward eco-friendly and creative packaging solutions will open up new chances for the liquid packaging board market throughout the projected period.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the main reason projected to boost the growth of the liquid packaging board market during the forecast period is the rise in e-commerce activities and food delivery services. Throughout the analysis period, it is also anticipated that factors such as rising substitute availability in the form of plastic bottles and spout pouches, rising demand for plastic-based packaging techniques, and a growing preference for environmentally friendly packaging materials over traditional plastic packaging will all contribute to the growth of the liquid packaging board market.
Due to its exceptional qualities, which include enhanced environmental protection and high recyclability, the paper segment is projected to experience significant expansion over the next years. One of the other key elements driving the demand for paper-based goods is a stricter government regulation banning non-biodegradable plastics.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/liquid-packaging-board-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Packaging Type:
- Flexible Liquid Packaging Board
- Rigid Liquid Packaging Board
By Raw Material:
- Paper & Paperboard
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging
- Aseptic Packaging
- Intelligent Packaging
- Vacuum Packaging
- Personal Care
- Food & Beverage
- Household Care
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Liquid Packaging Board Market
- Based on the packaging type, with a market share of over 89.1%, rigid packaging has become a dominant sector. The production of packaging materials for pharmaceutical medications and beverages frequently uses rigid packaging. This is mostly due to rigid packaging’s superior qualities to other packaging types, which include high shelf-life and ease of transit and carrying.
- Based on the raw material, due to its exceptional qualities, which include enhanced environmental protection and high recyclability, the paper segment is projected to experience significant expansion over the next years. One of the other key elements driving the demand for paper-based goods is a stricter government regulation banning non-biodegradable plastics.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 31.2%, North America is anticipated to expand at a moderate rate during the forecast period. Because of its significant demand for liquid packaging and growing use of paper products in place of other damaging materials in the region, which is likely to drive demand for liquid packaging in North America in the next years, the U.S. is regarded as the region’s largest contributor to growth.
Key companies covered in the market study are Comar LLC, Tetra Laval International S.A., Liqui-Box Corporation, Evergreen Packaging Inc., International Paper Company, BillerudKorsnäs AB, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Klabin Paper, The DOW Chemical Company, Smurfit Kappa Group, Mondi PLC.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/liquid-packaging-board-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/