Linerless Labels Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Linerless Labels Market grew at a CAGR of 4.2% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 1,794.6 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2,787.0 Mn by 2032 end.
While linerless labels offer all the advantages of self-adhesive labelling, including increased productivity, volume applications, and environmental advantages due to their lack of carrier backing paper, they are not always the best option for label manufacturing due to a few drawbacks.
The market is seeing technical advancements as a result of the industry participants’ ongoing research and development. Over the projection period, such improvements are anticipated to increase the popularity of linerless labels.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that Constant product innovation for linerless labels will sustain future market expansion. Linerless also presents wrinkle-free attachment on low-stability, surfaces optimum adhesive placement, and thermal transfer variable printability. In addition, linerless labels generate less waste than pressure-sensitive labels, while the same-diameter roll holds a much higher volume of linerless labels.
Furthermore, all printed labels are on a continuous substrate web until dispensed. They must either be cut or furnished with a perforation line for separation. Using transparent substrates and printing opaque white before applying the colored inks may contribute to surmounting the constraints in shape. However, this further constricts the range of use for linerless labels.
Product innovation for linerless labels, including developments in adhesives, printable silicone coatings, face stock application equipment, and converting equipment, will support further growth of the sector. The market is perceiving technological innovations outstanding to the research and development carried out by the players in the market. Such innovations are anticipated to boost the adoption of linerless labels over the forecast period.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/linerless-labels-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Printing Ink:
- Water-based ink
- Solvent-based ink
- Holt melt-based ink
- UV curable ink
By Printing Technology:
- Direct Thermal
- Digital printing
- Flexographic printing
- Gravure printing
- Lithography printing
- Screen printing
- Letterpress printing
- Food & beverage
- Personal care
- Consumer products
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Linerless Labels Market
- Based on the application, The food and beverage segment has been the market leader for a long time, and its share is likely to increase during this period. This is because it is one of the most important segments in the market. The primary reason behind its growth is that consumers are more concerned about their health and self-esteem than in any other past.
- Based on Printing Technology, Digital printing technology offers impressive quality and consistency over other options. The colors also show up perfectly over harsh lines, and the last printed material’s quality is the same as the first one. Digital inkjet printing technology is a recent invention handled by a heat source aiming to increase the sharpness and resolution of printed results.
- Based on Region, the North American market held a sizeable revenue share of 31.4% in 2021. The increasing per capita income of emerging nations in North America fuels the market. Awareness of the product’s description of self-adhesive labels fuels the demand in the forecast period.
Key companies covered in the market study are BYD Company Limited, General Electric, Hitachi, Ltd., Honeywell Corporation, LG Energy Solutions CO., Ltd, Panasonic Corporation, SAMSUNG SDI Co., Ltd, Siemens AG, Tesla, Inc, Toshiba Corporation, and ABB.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/linerless-labels-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/