Lactoferrin Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Lactoferrin Market grew at a CAGR of 7.7% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 339.8 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 8.4% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 761.2 Mn by 2032 end.
Human and bovine milk include the protein lactoferrin, which binds to iron. It is a component that aids in treating hepatitis C, diarrhea, and stomach and intestinal ulcers. Additionally, it functions as an antioxidant to fight off many bacterial and viral diseases. Compared to bovine milk, colostrum, the initial milk produced after a baby is born, has a higher percentage of lactoferrin. Due to its therapeutic advantages, this component has a wide range of applications in food, pharmaceutical, and other industries.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that as a result, it is anticipated that the market for acne treatments will experience rapid expansion during the forecast period. Numerous clinical studies have demonstrated lactoferrin’s potency in treating skin disorders, including acne. Lactoferrin eliminates the primary food supply for infections by neutralizing its contributions because of its anti-inflammatory characteristics.
The infant formula category dominated the lactoferrin market with a market share of more than 38.89% in 2021. From 2023 to 2032, the segment is anticipated to grow at a consistent CAGR. The number of clinical studies supporting infant formula integration with lactoferrin is expected to rise, and consumer attitudes about infant supplementary meals are expected to change, contributing to the increase in demand. The developed economies account for most of the need for newborn nutrition due to their high disposable income levels, demanding work schedules, and rising rates of infant iron insufficiency.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/lactoferrin-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Iron Absorption
- Intestinal Flora Protection
- Immune Cell Stimulation
- Food & Beverages
- Infant Formula
- Sports & Functional Foods
- Personal Care Products
- Animal Feed
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Lactoferrin Market
- Based on the function, Immune Cell Stimulation is the most important function segment in the Lactoferrin market
- Based on the application, the infant formula category dominated the lactoferrin market with a market share of more than 38.89% in 2021. From 2023 to 2032, the segment is anticipated to grow at a consistent CAGR. The number of clinical studies supporting infant formula integration with lactoferrin is expected to rise, and consumer attitudes about infant supplementary meals are expected to change, contributing to the increase in demand. The developed economies account for most of the need for newborn nutrition due to their high disposable income levels, demanding work schedules, and rising rates of infant iron insufficiency.
- With a revenue share of more than 46.8%, the Asia Pacific area has emerged as the largest regional market. Throughout the projection period, the regional market is anticipated to hold its position. The region’s market expansion, which India, China, and Japan are leading, can be attributable to the rising population and consumer spending power. In contrast to most other regions, Asia Pacific features many small and medium-sized firms. The area’s lactoferrin market is also anticipated to grow due to increased literacy rates, consumer awareness of newborn nutrition, personal care, pharmaceutical products, and customer preference for organic goods
Key companies covered in the market study are Hilmar Cheese Company, Pharming Group NV, FrieslandCamina, Synlait Milk Ltd., Ingredia SA, MP Biomedicals, Tatura Milk Industries Ltd., Glanbia plc, APS BioGroup, ProHealth, Fonterra Cooperative Group Ltd., Farbest Brands, InVitria, Milei GmbH, Ferrin-tech LLC
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/lactoferrin-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/