According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Lactase Market was worth US$ 731.9 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 986.4 Mn by 2030 end.
Lactase is an enzyme found in the digestive tracts of humans and other mammals that aids in breaking lactose into glucose and galactose. Lactose is prevalent in dairy products, and Lactase aids in their digestion. Lactase supplements are used to treat diseases, or Lactase is added to dairy products before intake to break down lactose.
Lactase enzyme is commonly used in lactose-free milk, cheese production, yogurt, ice creams, whey syrups, prebiotics and probiotics, enzyme supplements, tablets, pills, extra sweetness, extra sweetness, and ice cream crystallization reduction.
Lactase Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Lactase growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Lactase Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/lactase-market/
By Type: In the product type segment, the fungal type accounts for approximately 77.5% of the market share. Fungal lactase compositions effectively treat digestive problems by lowering flatulence and bloating in patients with low lactase enzyme levels in the gastrointestinal system.
By Form: Because of rising knowledge about the positive qualities of liquid lactase enzymes, the market for liquid lactase enzymes is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR of 3.5% over the forecast period.
Lactase enzyme formulation in liquid form is suitable for both adults and children. High-strength formula hydrolyzes lactose when added to dairy products such as milk, newborn formula, and breast milk. Vegan or vegetarian customers consume a steady and biologically active source of enzymes.
By Application: In 2019, the food and beverage application category led the market, accounting for more than 60% of worldwide sales. Increased health awareness and rising occurrences of lactase non-persistence are expected to drive market expansion in the upcoming years. Increased consumption of high-quality meals with natural flavor and taste aided category expansion.
Dairy producers benefit from the increased retail value of lactose-free dairy products compared to ordinary dairy products in the food and beverage sector. These factors are prompting most dairy manufacturers worldwide to incorporate lactase enzymes into their dairy production processes, resulting in increased demand for lactase enzymes.
By Region: Because of the rising economic relevance of the lactase enzyme over the previous decade, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing regional market from 2020 to 2030. The development of the food and beverage sector and growing industrialization in the region, particularly in China, India, and Vietnam, have created new prospects for the Asia Pacific market.
The global lactase market is rather fragmented. Because of the large number of active businesses, the competitive landscape of the lactase market is quite fierce. Thus, to stay competitive, the vendors in this market are undertaking various strategic initiatives. They engage in partnerships, collaborations, mergers, and acquisitions to achieve this goal. The increased number of these activities predicts that the worldwide lactase market will rise moderately between 2020 and 2030.
Lactase enzyme manufacturers are increasing lactase enzyme production to capitalize on the rising demand for lactose-free dairy products. Leading lactase enzyme suppliers are developing products with a wide range of claims.
Key companies covered in the market study are Kerry Inc., Koninklijke DSM N.V., Novozymes, Merck KGaA (Sigma-Aldrich), DuPont, Senson, Amano Enzyme Inc., Advanced Enzyme Technologies, Enmex, Antozyme Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Nature BioScience Pvt. L.T.D., Aumgene Biosciences, Creative Enzymes, and Biolaxi Corporation.
Segments Covered in Report
- Food & beverage
- Pharmaceutical products & dietary supplements
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Food & Beverage domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis while highlighting opportunities for growth for companies in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based meat options, clean labels, and nutritionally dense and plant-based ingredients. Our research helps us better understand consumer demand and shifting preferences. In addition, we assist companies in developing strategies to attract new customers and retain existing strongholds. The comprehensive coverage includes Food Additives & Ingredients, Food Supplements, Food Processing & Processed Food, and Beverages. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, and Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001