According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Kraft Paper Market was worth US$ 15,941.3 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 18,972.8 Mn by 2030 end.
Kraft paper is widely utilized in packaging, transforming into bags, pouches, wrapping papers, cans, cartons, corrugated sheets, and other products. Kraft’s technique outperforms other pulping methods, implying that it is used in around 80% of total paper production.
Bags and pouches, corrugated sheets, cartons, sacks, envelopes, and composite cans are all examples of Kraft Paper applications.
Consumers’ demand for compostable and sustainable packaging is rising, as is their understanding of the negative environmental effect of packaging solutions based on plastic and other non-biodegradable items and their preference for paper-based packaging. Consumers’ tastes are changing toward ecologically friendly items.
Kraft Paper Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Kraft Paper’s growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Kraft Paper Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the market across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/kraft-paper-market/
By Application: Regarding value and volume, kraft papers for corrugated boxes are predicted to lead the market. Corrugated boxes not only protect transported items from harm, but they are also easy to handle.
Corrugated boxes are reusable and recyclable; they help to decrease packaging waste. Corrugated boxes are in great demand across many industries, including food and beverage, building and construction, textiles, logistics services, communications, cosmetics and personal care, and pharmaceuticals.
By End-User: In terms of value, the construction sector in the kraft paper market is expected to develop at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. The benefits of kraft paper packaging solutions, such as resistance to temperature, water, and chemicals, are credited to the segment’s rise. Furthermore, kraft paper packaging is lightweight and can be molded into various forms.
By Region: In terms of value, the Asia Pacific kraft paper market is expected to develop fastest from 2022 to 2030. The rising demand for kraft papers in highly populated nations such as India and China is credited to the market’s growth in the Asia Pacific region, as it is employed in creating packages to ensure cost savings, sustainability, and safety of packaged items.
The rising use of kraft papers in the food and beverage, healthcare, consumer durables, building, and construction sectors is expected to fuel the growth of the Asia Pacific kraft paper market.
Key companies covered in the market study are Mondi, Segezha group, Klabin SA, Billerudkorsnas, Stora Enso, Daio Paper construction, Nordic Paper, Glatfelter, Gascogne Papier, Glatfelter Corporation, Tokushu Tokai Paper Co., Ltd, Goodwin Robbins Packaging Company Inc, Oji Holdings Corporation, CTI Paper USA, Canfor, Genus Paper & Boards Limited, Georgia-Pacific, and Canadian Kraft Paper Ltd.
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Specialty Kraft Paper
- Sack Kraft Paper
- Corrugated Boxes
- Grocery & Shopping Bags
- Multiwall Sacks
- Carryout Bags
- Other Applications
- Food & Beverages
- Cosmetics and Personal Care
- Textile Manufacturing
- Other End Uses
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Packaging Domain
ChemView Consulting’s Packaging domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the packaging business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes Packaging Equipment & Materials, Advanced Packaging, Industrial Packaging, Food & Beverage Packaging, Household Packaging, Personal Care and Pharmaceutical Packaging, and ICT Packaging. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide Chemicals & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy, and Packaging clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001