Kraft Packaging Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Kraft Packaging Market grew at a CAGR of 4.1% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 30547.8Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.6% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 47,895.7Mn by 2032 end.
Demand for flexible paper packaging is one of the key factors anticipated to propel market expansion for kraft paper packaging during the forecast period. Additionally, it is projected that growing consumer awareness of the negative environmental effects of plastic would fuel demand for kraft paper packaging. Further, it is predicted that the development of the packaging industry globally will temper the expansion of the kraft paper packaging market.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that the popularity of fast-food restaurants is rising. Because of their busy schedules, customers are ordering food from restaurants, and ready-to-eat food consumption has increased. Not all packaging is appropriate for storing food items since some of the materials include chemicals that degrade the flavor and freshness of the food. Given that it doesn’t have any dangerous chemicals, maintains food quality, and doesn’t alter the taste of the food, kraft packaging is regarded as one of the best methods for storing food.
Sustainable packaging is crucial since e-commerce packaging serves as a channel for customer communication. Kraft packing significantly reduces unnecessary overspray, further assisting in cost-saving measures. Kraft containers are considerably lighter than plastic containers, which results in less expensive transportation. Kraft packaging is inexpensive, making it a popular option for e-commerce businesses.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/kraft-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Bleached Kraft Paper
- Unbleached Kraft Paper
By Packaging Type:
- Others (Sachets, Mailers, Corrugated Sheet, etc.)
- Foods & Beverages
- Building and Construction
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
- Electrical & Electronics
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Kraft Packaging Market
- Based on the end-use, sustainable packaging is vital since e-commerce packaging serves as a channel for communicating with customers. Kraft packing efficiently reduces unnecessary overspray, which additionally aids in cost-saving. Kraft packaging is significantly lighter than plastic packaging, which results in lower transportation costs. Given its low cost, kraft packaging is becoming increasingly popular with e-commerce businesses.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 42.6%, the Asia Pacific kraft paper market is anticipated to experience the greatest CAGR growth from 2023 to 2032 in terms of value. As kraft papers are used more frequently in packaging products to ensure cost savings, sustainability, and safety of packaged goods, the demand for them has increased in densely populated nations like India and China, which is largely responsible for the market growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Key companies covered in the market study are Amcor plc, DS Smith, Packaging Boxes Pro, Sappi Limited, International Paper Inc., Fshiny Packaging Manufacturer, Canadian Kraft Paper Ltd., Foshan DXC Packaging Co., Ltd., WestRock Company, Stora Enso Oyj, Smurfit Kappa Group plc, Nippon Paper Group, Mondi Group Plc., Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj, BillerudKorsnäs AB, Sukraft Papers Private Limited, French Paper Company, Gráficas Digraf, Swiss Pac Pvt. Ltd., Rovi Packaging, S.A.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/kraft-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/