Global Isoprene Rubber Latex market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 8.0% over the forecast period due to Growing usage in the medical and consumer goods industries will offer a favorable environment for market growth in the future years. – ChemView Consulting Analyst.
As per the recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the global Isoprene Rubber latex market size was valued at US$ 809.4 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach US$ 1,498.2 Mn by 2030, with a CAGR of 8.0% between 2022 and 2030.
Critical factors driving growth in the Isoprene Rubber Latex market are rising usage of isoprene rubber latex in manufacturing personal protective equipment and rising demand for medical equipment from the healthcare industry. The market for isoprene rubber latex accounts for around 25% of the worldwide isoprene market. Isoprene is utilized in various sectors, including the automotive, medical, and construction industries.
Isoprene Rubber Latex Market 2022-2030: Report Coverage and Highlights
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Isoprene Rubber Latex’s growth during the next 8 years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Isoprene Rubber Latex market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Isoprene Rubber Latex across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/isoprene-rubber-latex-market/
By Application: Surgical gloves, balloons, and catheters manufactured of isoprene rubber latex are in high demand in the Asia Pacific area, thanks to improvements in healthcare standards and the rise of the region’s medical tourism sector.
The region’s fast industrialization is increasing in demand for industrial products such as gaskets, hoses, and other items as people become more conscious of the health and safety precautions that must be taken to avoid disease transmission following the COVID – 19 pandemics.
By Region: In 2021, Asia-Pacific region is estimated to account for more than two-fourths of the global volume share, which is higher than any other region. In 2021, the China Isoprene Rubber Latex market was valued at US$ 115.9 Mn growing at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2022 and 2030.
The Market for isoprene rubber latex in the United States expanded 5.5% year over year in 2021, reaching a value of US$ 137.7 Mn. In the future years, the rapid development of end-use sectors in the United States, such as medical, construction, and industrial safety equipment, is predicted to enhance demand for isoprene rubber latex for manufacturing safety gloves.
Competition Summary: The isoprene rubber latex market is estimated to be a fairly consolidated market with top players dominating the business with a significant share.
Key players are investing significantly in expanding their business footprint all over the globe through expansion, acquisitions, partnerships, and collaboration strategies. Key players are also investing in catering to the emerging applications for the product to gain maximum profit from the emerging fields.
Key companies covered in the market study:
- Ansell Limited
- Hexion Inc.
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Kraton Corporation
- Zeon Corporation
- Kent Elastomer Products Inc.
- Kuraray Co., Ltd.
- Puyang Linshi Chemical & New Material Co., Ltd.
- PAO Sibur Holdings
- JSR Corporation
- Supermax Corp. Bhd
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- Rubberex Corporation
Segments Covered in Report
- Medical Gloves
- Medical Balloon
By End Use:
- Consumer Goods
- 1,3 – Butadiene
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately one hundred countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- the in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- the exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: email@example.com
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001