According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Iodine Market was worth US$ 101.2 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.7% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 1,664.0 Mn by 2032 end.
Growing healthcare research has sparked interest in various novel substances and potential tools for treatment and diagnosis. As its potential applications in the healthcare sector are investigated, iodine has become prominent.
The element is obtained from seaweed and bodies of water like seas and swimming pools. Humans who are iodine deficient experience various health concerns, including goiter, mental retardation, heart illnesses, and vision impairments.
The GDP of different nations is indirectly correlated with the expansion of the global iodine market. Iodine is widely employed in industrial applications, biocides, and human nutrition. To meet the demands of the expanding population, nations like North America, Latin America, and Asia-Pacific are generating iodine at enormous rates. This product will become more prevalent, and the iodine market will expand exponentially. The Global Iodine Market is increasing because of the rising frequency of iodine deficiency, a serious problem for people worldwide.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/iodine-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Caliche Ore
- Underground Brines
- Organic Compounds
- Inorganic Salts & Complexes
- Elemental & Isotopes
- X-Ray Contrast Media
- Optical Polarizing Films
- Catalyst in Polymer Processing
- Animal Feed
- Human Nutrition
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways From Iodine market
- Based on application, in 2021, the x-ray contrast media market will dominate the iodine market. The development of medical technology has supported this sector’s expansion, and shortly, the iodine market will see a considerable increase in this area.
- Based on region, due to a growth in meat consumption, North America currently controls most of the iodine market. In addition, the expansion of the poultry sector will accelerate the region’s iodine market growth throughout the projection period. Because of the surge in government spending on healthcare, Europe is expected to experience substantial growth in the iodine industry, with a market share of 38.0%. Additionally, it is projected that a surge in cancer patients would fuel the region’s iodine market’s expansion in the upcoming years.
Key companies covered in the market study are Sociedad Química y Minera, Iofina, ISE Chemicals Corporation, IOCHEM Corporation, Compañía de Salitre y Yodo, Algorta Norte SA and ISR Holding.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/iodine-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/