Intelligent Packaging Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Plant Based Ice Creams Market grew at a CAGR of 9.5% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 14,368.9Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 37,952.4Mn by 2032 end.
With the introduction of clever packaging, the global e-commerce market is growing. It is utilized for shipping purposes throughout the entire e-commerce process. The product can be easily tracked from the manufacturer’s facility, warehouse, shipper’s warehouse, delivery partner, and to the ultimate consumer thanks to intelligent packaging’s many advanced capabilities.
Tracking packaged goods has become easier thanks to the development of clever packaging, particularly in the e-commerce sector. Online commerce is rapidly expanding in underdeveloped and rapidly emerging areas. The demand for user-friendly packaging and solutions is also predicted to increase with the growing number of educated consumers. The entire supply chain is transformed when intelligent packaging is used. This is projected to fuel an increase in market demand.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that several firms are implementing intelligent packaging solutions to meet consumer demand for smart, connected, interactive, user-friendly, and eco-friendly packaging. Examples include the following: To attract Gen Z customers and increase brand loyalty, leading food and beverage manufacturer Nestlé uses SIG’s “One Cap, One Code” QR code closure solution in Vietnam. For a variety of important pharmaceuticals, a worldwide healthcare corporation by the name of Fresenius Kabi adopted RFID smart labeling in 2020.
According to estimates, the market’s largest share belongs to the food and beverage industry in terms of end-use. This sector is anticipated to account for roughly 69.05% of the market. The demand for next-generation packaging will increase due to stringent regulations for storing and transporting various food and medical products.
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/intelligent-packaging-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Time-Temperature Indicators
- Gas & Integrity Indicators
- Freshness Indicators
- Interactive Packaging/Data Carriers
- Quick-response (QR Codes)
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Near Field Communications (NFCs)
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Active Packaging
- Oxygen Scavengers
- Ethylene Absorbers
- Moisture Scavengers
- Anti-microbial Packaging
- Primary Packaging
- Secondary Packaging
- Tertiary Packaging
- Bottles and Jars
- Trays & Clamshells
- Boxes & Cartons
- Vials, Ampoules, & Prefilled Syringes
- Bags & Pouches
- Films & Wraps
- Labels, Tapes, & Tags
- Food & Beverage
- Meat, Poultry, & Seafood
- Fruits & Vegetables
- Dairy Products
- Bakery & Confectionary
- Processed Food
- Ready-to-Eat Food
- Medical Devices
- Medical Supplies
- Logistics & Transport
- Consumer Electronics
- Consumer Goods
- Personal Care & Homecare
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Intelligent Packaging Market
- Based on the technology, among the other technology-based segments, it is projected that the active packaging category will continue to be the most profitable. According to projections, the dynamic packaging category will account for about 44.03% of the market.
- Based on the packaging the primary packaging segment is projected to maintain its dominance based on the level of packaging. Leading businesses are putting their efforts into making primary packaging more interactive because it gives consumers their initial view of the goods, influencing their buying decision. During the projection period, the main packaging segment is anticipated to post a CAGR of 9.6%.
- Based on the end-use the market’s largest share belongs to the food and beverage industry in terms of end-use. This sector is anticipated to account for roughly 69.05% of the market. The demand for next-generation packaging will increase due to stringent regulations for storing and transporting various food and medical products.
- Based on the region, Europe is forecast to experience a substantial growth rate due to increased disposable income and changing lifestyles. It will hold a sizeable 35.6% share of the worldwide market.
Key companies covered in the market study are Amcor plc., Crown Holding Inc., 3M Company, CCL Industries Inc., Huhtamaki Global, DS Smith, Avery Dennison Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Tetra Pak International S.A., Sealed Air Corporation, Stora Enso, WestRock Company, Ball Corporation, Mondi Plc., International Paper Company, Georgia-Pacific LLC, UPM-Kymmene Oyj
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/intelligent-packaging-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/