Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market Overview
According to a recent survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, the Global Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market grew at a CAGR of 8.7% between 2017-2021 and is estimated to be US$ 2,864.9 Mn in 2022. Currently, the market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 9.0% and is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 6,782.3 Mn by 2032 end.
Dietary fibers that are insoluble in carbonates are crucial for ensuring that human metabolism is at its best. Insoluble nutritional fibers circulate through the body to soften and ease the passage of feces even though the digestive system does not directly absorb them. In contrast to soluble fibers, insoluble fibers do not dissolve in water.
Insoluble fiber is abundant in fruit skin, seeds, wheat bran, lentils, and brown rice. Because insoluble dietary fibers have advantages over soluble fibers, they are quickly gaining popularity. Long-term studies highlight the value of insoluble dietary fibers in treating colon cancer, diverticular illnesses, weight reduction, and constipation, which drives market expansion.
ChemView Consulting has analyzed that obesity cases have dramatically increased due to lifestyle choices and food in the diet. If lifestyle and diet do not alter, obesity may result in various major health problems. Although regular exercise is essential, dietary fiber in food is crucial to preventing obesity.
Lignin is regarded as the second most accessible natural polymer, behind cellulose. Lignin, an insoluble dietary fiber, is frequently utilized in processed foods because it is simple to incorporate into food products and has a fast metabolism. Furthermore, it is known to slow the oxidation process in various food products, including baked goods
To stay “ahead” of your competition, request a sample @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/insoluble-dietary-fiber-market/
Segments Covered in Report
By Product Type:
- Resistant Starch
- Chitosan & Chitin
- Grains & Cereals
- Dietary Supplements & Pharmaceuticals
- Beverages & Functional Food
- Pet Food
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Key Takeaways from the Insoluble Dietary Fiber Market
- Based on the product type, lignin is regarded as the second most accessible natural polymer, behind cellulose. Lignin, an insoluble dietary fiber, is frequently utilized in processed foods because it is simple to incorporate into food products and has a fast metabolism. Furthermore, it is known to slow the oxidation process in various food products, including baked goods.
- Based on the source, cereal and grains, which currently account for one of the industry’s leading categories and have a market value of around USD 600 million, are anticipated to rise at an astounding CAGR of 6.2%, reaching a massive deal of over USD 1,000 million. Being the segment with the second-fastest growth rate, it undoubtedly has a bright future in market expansion.
- Based on the region, with a market share of 27.8%, the Europe market is expected to grow at a rate of around 6.5%. The demand for the product is being driven by increased health issues, such as the incidence of gastrointestinal and nutritional diseases due to the region’s unsuitable eating habits. One of the main drivers of regional growth is the increased demand for dietary supplements and rising healthcare spending per person.
Key companies covered in the market study are Unipektin Ingredients AG, du Pont de Nemours, and Company, Tate & Lyle PLC, Cargill Incorporated, TIC GUMS Inc., Roquette Frères, Südzucker Ag, Grain Processing Corporation
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/insoluble-dietary-fiber-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impact market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have collaborated with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/