“Global Industrial Enzymes for Feed Industry Market is estimated to witness a growth rate of 8.0% over the forecast period to create better solutions for replacing nutritional deficiencies in animals,” according to ChemView Consulting’s Analyst.
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Industrial Enzymes for Feed Industry Market was worth US$ 1.7 Bn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.0% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 3.1 Bn by 2030 end.
According to USDA predictions, demand for poultry will increase by approximately 16.5% between 2021 and 2030.
Increasing consumption of animal-based commodities, increased feed output, meat product standardization owing to disease outbreaks, and the use of new animal husbandry practices to improve meat quality have led to an increase in the feed additive market.
Industrial Enzymes for Feed Industry Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights:
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Global Industrial Enzymes for Feed Industry growth during the next eight years
- Assessment of the historical and current Global Industrial Enzymes for Feed Industry Market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- The growth of the Global Cosmetic Ingredients across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Segment-wise, country-wise, and region-wise market analysis
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and key emerging trends impacting market growth
- Predictions on critical supply, demand, and technological trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, average profitability margins, etc.)
- Competition mapping, market share analysis, key strategies adopted by top players, and competitive tactical intelligence
- Covid-19 impact on the market and how to navigate
- Strategic market analysis and recommendations on crucial winning strategies
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/industrial-enzymes-for-feed-market/
By Type: Phytase is used by most animal feed manufacturers and livestock producers; it will likely hold the bulk of the segment’s market during the forecast period.
Phytase enzymes have grown in popularity in animal feeds due to their numerous benefits, such as increased bone health, body weight, and improved digestive efficiency by breaking down indigestible phytic acid, which aids in the release of digestible phosphorus, calcium, and other nutrients that assist animal growth.
By Livestock: The poultry category is expected to be the largest and fastest-growing Industrial Enzymes for the Feed Industry market segment. Concerns about animal health and human preferences for a specific hue of yolk and flesh drive demand for poultry Industrial Enzymes for Feed Industry.
By Form: Dry forms are more popular among animal farmers since they are easy to mix with feed and store. Its availability in pellet and mash forms provides consumers with additional mixing options, which should boost the expansion of this industry.
By Region: The Asia Pacific market is expected to develop fastest during the projected period. Factors such as the growth of a livestock population, as well as an increase in the number of feed mills, are projected to drive market growth in the next years.
Key players in the feed enzymes market focus on specific animal categories, such as poultry, cattle, canines, and equines, and feed enzymes that produce the best results.
Key companies covered in the market study are BASF SE, E. I. du Pont de Nemours, and Company, Associated British Foods plc, Archer Daniels Midland Co., Nutrex BE, Elanco, Koninklijke DSM N.V., Behn Meyer Holding AG, Adisseo France SAS, Qingdao Vland Biotech, Azelis Holding S.A., Novus International Inc., Rossari Biotech Ltd., Alltech Inc.
Segments Covered in Report
- Aquatic animals
- Other livestock (equine and pet food)
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving worldwide chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the U.S. and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001