Global Industrial Cleaners market is projected to experience significant growth of 5.1% during the next decade owing to increasing demand for degreasers, expanding healthcare spending throughout the world, the introduction of stringent sanitation and hygiene regulations for the food processing industry, and rising investments in the retail sector – According to a ChemView Consulting Analyst
According to ChemView Consulting, the global Industrial Cleaners market is expected to reach US$ 23.4 Bn in 2022, with a steady long-term forecast. The Industrial Cleaners market has grown by 4.0-4.5% over the last five years. According to the research, the global Industrial Cleaners market is expected to increase roughly 5.1% between 2022 and 2030. The study delves into 20+ high-growing areas, offering specific insights into how Industrial Cleaners’ growth may change over the coming decade.
Global Industrial Cleaners Market 2017-2030: Report Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2022-2030
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Industrial Cleaners market growth during the next ten years
- Assessment of the historical and current Industrial Cleaners market size (2017-2021), market projections (2020-2030), and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the Industrial Cleaners market across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
- Strategic intelligence of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Key success factors and recommendations to drive the stakeholder’s growth in the Industrial Cleaners market and gain a competitive advantage
- Primary insights to understand what will shape the market growth over the next decade
For More Details Visit Our Report Page: https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/industrial-cleaners-market/
Key Takeaways, By Product Type: Based on product type, the market is further bifurcated into chelating agents solubilizers, PH regulators, solvents, surfactants, acid cleaners, de-foaming agents, disinfectants, degreasers, deodorizers, decontaminants, spill clean-up, and others. In the global industrial cleaners market, the degreasers segment is likely to stay dominant. Due to the wide uses of degreasers in various end-use sectors, demand for degreasers is predicted to rise and stay common compared to other industrial cleaners. Degreasers are often used to remove grease and other contaminants from the surfaces of machinery and equipment with moving components.
Key Takeaways, By End-Use Industry: Based on the end-use industry, the market is further bifurcated into oil & gas, petrochemicals, power generation, metallurgy, chemicals, food processing, paper & print, sugar, textiles, pharmaceutical, and others. The recovery of oil and gas prices has aided the rise of the oil and gas industry, which has boosted demand for industrial cleaners in this sector. Due to the increase in urban population and industrialization throughout developing nations, other manufacturing industries such as consumer goods and automobiles are seeing exponential expansion.
Key Takeaways, By Region: Regionally, the Industrial Cleaners market has been segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East, and Africa. North America is anticipated to dominate the market due to the presence of a large number of industries in the region. In terms of market growth, China is expected to be a major player in the industrial cleaners industry. The ever-expanding Chinese economy, together with the region’s growing number of manufacturing enterprises, is likely to drive increased demand for industrial cleaners.
Key Market Players and Competition Summary: Due to the presence of a large number of global and local companies across various geographies, the global industrial cleaners market is highly fragmented. Tier-I players account for roughly 25-28 % of the worldwide industrial cleaners market, with the remaining 72-75 % being accounted for by other global and domestic businesses.
The strategies undertaken by them include agreements, acquisitions, and expansions. For example, in In 2021, Azelis has announced that it has reached a deal to buy the distribution assets of Indian businesses Spectrum Chemicals and Nortons Exim Private Limited, both of which provide cleaning chemicals for industrial use. As a result, the purchase will help Azelis grow its industrial cleaning chemical business.
Key companies covered in the market study: BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Croda International Plc, Huntsman Corporation, Evonik Industries AG, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation, Solvay S.A., Akzo Nobel N.V., Clariant, Ecolab, 3M Company, Stepan Company, Quaker Chemical Corporation, Kao Chemicals GmbH, Neos Company Limited, and WVT Industries.
Global Industrial Cleaners Market 2017-2030: Segmentation
By Product Type:
- Chelating Agents
- PH Regulators
- Acid Cleaners
- De-foaming Agents
- Spill Cleanup
By End-Use Industry:
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Food Processing
- Paper & Print
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
About ChemView Consulting’s Chemicals & Materials Domain
ChemView Consulting’s chemicals & materials domain provides unique, reliable, and in-depth analysis of the chemicals and materials business with the help of its in-house and experienced analysts and subject matter experts. The comprehensive coverage includes bulk, fine, specialty, petrochemicals, innovative materials, composites, and nanotechnology, focusing on “green alternatives,” recycling, and renewable technology advances. In addition, for developing – “The Future Growth Plan,” our research studies serve as market reference guides for chemical manufacturers, research institutes, channel partners, and government agencies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and consulting company serving chemicals & materials, oil & gas, and alternate energy clients worldwide. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in the US and delivery centers in India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
US: +1 315 325 8157
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York NY 10001