Immersion Cooling Market Overview
According to a research survey conducted by ChemView Consulting, in 2022, the Global Immersion Cooling Market was worth US$ 364.5 Mn and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.5% over the forecast period. The market is expected to hit US$ 2,555.4 Mn by 2032 end.
The market for immersion cooling is anticipated to be driven by rising server rack density and chip density, new use cases such as challenging edge computing conditions, and demand to cut energy usage during data center cooling.
Rising data collection and processing due to increased demand for digital services, technological advancements, and increased disposable income is driving power consumption at several data centers and IT infrastructures. Rising energy demands from IT infrastructures and changing government regulations are driving the immersion cooling market.
According to ChemView Consulting, Immersion cooling is becoming more popular due to the use of technologies such as cryptocurrency mining, artificial intelligence, and high-performance computing, as well as shifting government policies regarding carbon emissions.
Manufacturers are working hard to create solutions that meet both end-user and environmental requirements by incorporating biodegradable cooling fluids with high dielectric properties. Key players are focusing on several collaborations and expansion plans to penetrate the markets.
For More Details, Visit Our Report Page@ https://chemviewconsulting.com/reports/immersion-cooling-market/
Segments Covered in Report
- Single-Phase Immersion Cooling
- Two-Phase Immersion Cooling
By Cooling Fluid:
- Mineral Oil
- High-Performance Computing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Edge Computing
- Cryptocurrency Mining
By Region and Country:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Australia & New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, UAE, Rest of Middle East)
- Africa (South Africa, Nigeria, Egypt, Rest of Africa)
Immersion Cooling Market Dynamics
High-density servers were not required to achieve the requisite performance in traditional data centers since they were simple to operate. The processing of enormous volumes of data is required by new technologies like deep learning, machine learning, the Internet of Things (IoT), smart cities, artificial intelligence (AI), cloud computing, and blockchain, which increases the demand for increased computational power.
Data mining has increased significantly worldwide, owing to growth in the commodities trade, cryptocurrency mining, and extensive data processing at servers. During the assessment period, immersion cooling demand is expected to be boosted by servers with high power densities and extensive data processing.
Key Takeaways from the Immersion Cooling Market
- Based on the type, the single-phase immersion cooling type segment dominated the market. Single-phase immersion cooling is more popular since it is easier to set up and uses less energy. The demand for single-immersion cooling will increase as customers become more aware of the trade-offs between single-phase and two-phase immersion.
- Based on the cooling fluid, mineral oil dominated the sector and commanded 42.4% of worldwide revenue. Compared to conventional air conditioning systems, mineral oil provides superior efficiency, further simplifying facility design and reducing costs.
- Based on the application, high-performance computing dominated the sector and accounted for 35.0% of worldwide sales. Lower latency, the opportunity for heat reuse programs in industrial and urban locations, quick deployment with edge-ready systems, and the capacity to cool chip densities necessary for zero water waste are just a few of the practical benefits of adopting immersion cooling in computing.
- Based on the region, North America dominated the sector and had 36.0% of the worldwide market share in 2021. Data centers in North America are investing in new high-performance computing servers that work at fast speeds to keep up with the rapid growth of the digital economy.
The market shows the presence of several international and local businesses. Several manufacturers modify off-the-shelf information technology equipment (ITE) to make it compatible with their technology, and the industry offers several customized immersion cooling options. Additionally, manufacturers provide their customers with tailored solutions based on their needs.
Key companies covered in the market study are LiquidStack, Fujitsu , Green Revolution Cooling Inc, Submer, Asperitas, Midas Green Technologies, Iceotope Technologies Ltd, LiquidCool Solutions, DUG Technology, DCX – The Liquid Cooling Company, ExaScaler Inc, SixtyOneC Technology Corporation, Engineered Fluids, TK-SVYAZ and TIEMMERS.
For critical insights on this market, speak to our Consultant Here @ https://chemviewconsulting.com/request-sample/immersion-cooling-market/
Report Key Highlights and Coverage
- Our comprehensive, data-backed, and facts-oriented report provides niche and cross-sectional analysis at global and country levels.
- Assessment of the historical (actual data) and current market size (2017-2021), market projections (2022-2032), and CAGR.
- The market assessment across North America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia & Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa.
- Competitive tactical intelligence, key strategies adopted by top players, production capacity and company shares analysis, product brand surveys, and export-import analysis
- Pricing analysis to set and benchmark your current or future offerings across each product type helps you understand whether your pricing strategy is aligned with market expectations and can be compared to market disruptions.
- Predictions on critical supply and demand trends and technological expertise needed to address operations scalability.
- Consumer behavior shifts and their implications for players, list of end-users, and their consumption analysis.
- Key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and emerging trends impacting the market growth.
- Value chain analysis (list of manufacturers, distributors, end-users, and average profitability margins).
- Strategic market analysis, recommendations, and future headways on crucial winning strategies.
About ChemView Consulting
ChemView Consulting is a leading information, market intelligence, and business consulting firm serving clients worldwide in Chemical & Materials, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Clean Energy & Power, and Packaging domains. In their business transformation journey, we have been collaborating with global enterprises, including 70% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises, helping them deliver on their business ambitions. ChemView Consulting serves clients in approximately 100 countries, with its office in New York, U.S., and Pune, India.
What sets ChemView Consulting apart?
- Full-time research experts and subject matter experts
- In-house primary research team
- The in-house data visualization team
- Industry-wide network of research partners
- Database subscriptions
- The exclusively tailored research process
276 5th Avenue Suite 704 – 3186,
New York, NY 10001
T: +1 315 325 8157
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse Latest Market Reports: https://chemviewconsulting.com/browse/